Child-friendly gigs praised by parents
Music-loving parents, fed up leaving gigs early to get home to the children, can now bring them along to live events.
Broken Records and Bombskare – Scotland’s “ska juggernaut” – are among the bands playing daytime gigs for the first time, at Fringe By the Sea in North Berwick, East Lothian, next month.
Broken Records, from Edinburgh, who released their fourth studio album, What We Might Know, in March, will play on Saturday, 4 August at 2pm, performing for 120 minutes in the Simpson Spiegeltent.
Bombskare play for 90 minutes from 2pm on Saturday 11 August.
Music lover Jordan Laird, from... read more
- 13:20 Incredible pictures showing British Army’s power and...
- 13:20 Saints suffer big Mallinder injury blow
- 13:19 Salmonella warning over pink meat
- 13:19 Wellingborough man pleads guilty to biting one-year-old boy
- 13:19 Can you help to find the 80-something-year-old couple that this...
- 13:18 Wellingborough man pleads guilty to biting one-year-old boy
- 13:16 Interview: The Lecht’s James McIntosh looks forward to a winter of...
- 13:16 'We deserve the best possible care today' - Lancashire woman damns...
- 13:15 Prisoner with ‘thug’ tattoo absconds from Derbyshire jail
- 13:14 Prisoner with ‘thug’ tattoo absconds from Derbyshire jail
- 13:13 Harry and Meghan: Duke sips kava drink as royals land in Fiji
- 13:13 A bins problem that's the weight of 250 hippos in Birmingham -...
- 13:13 YP Letters: John Bercow’s words go with territory in Commons
- 13:13 Salmonella warning over pink meat
- 13:12 Thousands of children with Send excluded from schools
- 13:10 Arsenal news: Emery weakness revealed, Neville in Wenger claim,...
- 13:10 King of Crime: cybercrime gangster thriller to premiere at Burnley...
- 13:09 'Instagram used more than Snapchat' by US teens
- 13:06 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp sent fierce transfer warning ahead of...
- 13:06 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi reveals the biggest thing Unai Emery has...
- 13:06 Witnesses to Blackpool attack sought by police
- 13:05 Travellers in Spiceball Park car park ‘won’t leave until Friday’
- 13:05 JK Rowling's Harry Potter continues to drive profits at Bloomsbury
- 13:05 Morecambe and Wise documentary to include rare US footage of the duo
- 13:04 Melton pub regulars stunned as football legend Gazza drops in
- 13:02 Woman airlifted after incident in woods near Nuneaton
- 13:02 Vermiglio says Doncaster Rovers FA Cup First Round tie a chance for...
- 13:02 Tommy Robinson court case referred to Attorney General as he claims...
- 13:01 OFM Awards 2018: Lifetime Achievement – Simon Hopkinson
- 13:01 Nigel Slater’s baked sweet potato with lentils recipe