Child-friendly gigs praised by parents
Music-loving parents, fed up leaving gigs early to get home to the children, can now bring them along to live events.
Broken Records and Bombskare – Scotland’s “ska juggernaut” – are among the bands playing daytime gigs for the first time, at Fringe By the Sea in North Berwick, East Lothian, next month.
Broken Records, from Edinburgh, who released their fourth studio album, What We Might Know, in March, will play on Saturday, 4 August at 2pm, performing for 120 minutes in the Simpson Spiegeltent.
Bombskare play for 90 minutes from 2pm on Saturday 11 August.
Music lover Jordan Laird, from... read more
- 02:04 Pay FTSE 100 CEOs jumps to almost £4 million
- 01:58 Replacement for Daventry warehouse burnt to ground recommended for...
- 01:57 Thibaut Courtois set to miss Real Madrid’s Super Cup clash with...
- 01:39 'Crisis point': New Zealand hit by primary school teacher strike
- 01:36 Inverleith backs hemp-based food and drinks firm
- 01:29 How the humble cabbage can stop cancers
- 01:16 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 01:14 Sergio Ramos hits back at Cristiano Ronaldo over his dig at...
- 01:10 Whitburn GP Thair Altaii jailed for secretly filming women
- 01:10 Camper dies after tree falls on tent in Cornwall
- 01:10 Limited edition Macallan whisky sale leads to road closure
- 01:10 School exclusion of autistic boy unlawful, judge rules
- 00:59 Illinois sues Trump Tower over Chicago River water use
- 00:57 Sudoku 4139 medium
- 00:52 Bernard Ingham: Does Boris Johnson have what it takes to be our...
- 00:47 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 00:47 GP Taylor: State must step in to give rural areas transport
- 00:43 Madonna at 60: The Queen of Pop in seven charts
- 00:33 India-Pakistan pen pals write their own history
- 00:33 BBC reporter's terrifying days amid Taliban assault on Ghazni
- 00:33 Viewpoint: Chinese mosque standoff risks peace in model Muslim...
- 00:32 Government accused of 'total failure' to widen elite university access
- 00:31 Bamford scores first goal for Leeds United in Carabao Cup win over...
- 00:30 Why single Nigerian women battle to rent homes
- 00:28 Lost in translation
- 00:28 Britain’s defiance
- 00:27 FBI warns cash machine global cyber-attack imminent
- 00:25 MPs widely condemn Fraser Anning's 'final solution' speech
- 00:25 'Mum, I was tricked': my daughter, the Kim Jong-nam murder suspect
- 00:24 America's future doctors are skipping school in favor of online...