Chief executive of O2 owner apologises to customers over network outage
The chief executive of the company that owns the O2 mobile phone network has apologised to customers over today's outage.
Customers have been suffering problems since around 4am and many are still unable to make calls, send texts or use their mobile data.
02 network down across UK
Now in a tweet, Mark Evans, CEO of O2 owner Telefonica UK has said: "I want to reassure our customers that we are doing everything we can to fix the issue with our network and say how sorry I am to everyone affected.
"My teams are working really hard with Ericsson to find a swift resolution. Stay... read more
- 10:29 These are the benefits dates for Christmas 2018 - when child...
- 10:29 Broad Street Plaza crash driver had 'medical episode' at the wheel
- 10:29 State-owned energy firm ‘must sit at heart of decision-making’
- 10:29 No place for independents on Kettering's new unitary committee
- 10:29 Music review: Deacon Blue, Hydro, Glasgow
- 10:29 Music review: BBC SSO & Alpesh Chauhan, Aberdeen Music Hall
- 10:29 Capture the beauty of Yorkshire on camera - and feature in a calendar
- 10:28 How to make Christmas dinner using just food from bins
- 10:28 Burnley schoolchildren inspired to get on their bikes by Sports...
- 10:28 Two people treated for smoke inhalation after Alfreton flat fire
- 10:28 Premier League team of the week: Jamie Redknapp picks three...
- 10:27 Man on drugs caught driving his two young children around east Hull
- 10:26 The chaotic scene at JD Sports in Sheffield this morning after...
- 10:26 Sheffield massage parlour boss killer to be sentenced today
- 10:24 FIVE plus points from Richard Money’s Hartlepool United FA Trophy...
- 10:24 Championship transfer rumours: Leeds United want Sheffield...
- 10:24 Olly Stone on fast track to face the ultimate Test in the Windies
- 10:23 British tourist fell to death on lad’s holiday waiting for friends...
- 10:23 Teenager didn’t know she was pregnant for eight months
- 10:22 Two people treated for smoke inhalation after Alfreton flat fire
- 10:21 These are the benefits dates for Christmas 2018 - when child...
- 10:21 Businesses in Whitby organise meeting to object to Yorkshire Coast BID
- 10:21 Capture the beauty of Yorkshire on camera - and feature in a calendar
- 10:20 Festive recycling information for Burnley
- 10:20 Two people treated for smoke inhalation after Alfreton flat fire
- 10:20 Capture the beauty of Yorkshire on camera - and feature in a calendar
- 10:19 What are Your Year in Review Facebook videos and how you can get one
- 10:19 Car thieves are using this terrifying new tactic - here's how to...
- 10:19 More than one in nine Wiganers diagnosed with depression
- 10:19 Police chase around Nuneaton leads to one arrest