Chief executive of O2 owner apologises to customers over network outage
The chief executive of the company that owns the O2 mobile phone network has apologised to customers over today's outage.
Customers have been suffering problems since around 4am and many are still unable to make calls, send texts or use their mobile data.
02 network down across UK
Now in a tweet, Mark Evans, CEO of O2 owner Telefonica UK has said: "I want to reassure our customers that we are doing everything we can to fix the issue with our network and say how sorry I am to everyone affected.
"My teams are working really hard with Ericsson to find a swift resolution. Stay... read more
- 09:54 London's new official plan for cycling is bold but has a major flaw
- 09:53 84-year-old woman stopped as she drove the wrong way along the A64
- 09:53 These are the mobile speed camera locations to be aware of in...
- 09:53 'Unknown offenders' throw eggs at house of 95-year-old D-Day...
- 09:52 Meghan Markle and Prince Harry nicknamed 'Monica and Chandler' by...
- 09:52 Robbie Williams revealed as new Weight Watchers ambassador
- 09:52 Rumour Mill: ‘No big deal’ if Pogba is sold says ex-Manchester...
- 09:52 Championship Live: All eyes on big Derby v Forest showdown
- 09:51 Men found guilty of raping woman in Roker Avenue flat due to be...
- 09:51 These are the benefits dates for Christmas 2018 - when child...
- 09:51 Shorter train delays now trigger rail pay outs by Northern
- 09:51 Free festive meal for those facing Christmas alone
- 09:51 Generous Burnley pupils helping homeless this Christmas
- 09:49 Former Indian MP jailed for life over 1984 Sikh massacre
- 09:49 1MDB scandal: Malaysia files charges against Goldman Sachs
- 09:49 These are the worst performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:49 These were the best performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:49 Driver cut from car after crashing into wall near Matlock
- 09:48 These are the worst performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:47 What forecasters say the weather will be like in Leicester,...
- 09:47 Thousands of pounds worth of equipment stolen in Oliver's Mount...
- 09:45 NASA nuclear-powered penetrator ‘could find alien life on...
- 09:43 Salvation Army help with Christmas gifts
- 09:43 Asos casts shadow over retail sector with shock sales alert
- 09:42 The Yorkshire Post: The Apprentice winner Sian has done Yorkshire...
- 09:42 Shorter train delays now trigger rail pay outs by Northern
- 09:42 Parents want you to know about the one sign on baby boy's face that...
- 09:42 Manchester Airport flight was evacuated because of "drawing of a...
- 09:41 Christmas angels spreading festive cheer in Kenilworth
- 09:41 Business Awards launched with new name and a new venue