Chief executive of O2 owner apologises to customers over network outage
The chief executive of the company that owns the O2 mobile phone network has apologised to customers over today's outage.
Customers have been suffering problems since around 4am and many are still unable to make calls, send texts or use their mobile data.
02 network down across UK
Now in a tweet, Mark Evans, CEO of O2 owner Telefonica UK has said: "I want to reassure our customers that we are doing everything we can to fix the issue with our network and say how sorry I am to everyone affected.
"My teams are working really hard with Ericsson to find a swift resolution. Stay... read more
- 11:49 Fashion designer Lagerfeld dead at 85
- 11:49 Sandhurst officer cadets charged with battery
- 11:49 TV chef James Martin's high praise for Lancashire's food
- 11:48 Third break in at Eastwood car wash in last six months
- 11:48 "It would've killed us": Spring-clean saves life of man who's home...
- 11:48 Teenage boy hatches duck egg he bought from Waitrose
- 11:47 Paul Pogba reveals why he’s not satisfied after Chelsea win, ‘We...
- 11:46 Margaret Fleming's carers set to stand trial accused of her murder
- 11:45 Every Leeds hotel food hygiene rating since 2018 revealed
- 11:45 Stolen van found on fire near Scarborough
- 11:45 Anti-social Calderdale citizens and out-of-town opportunists the...
- 11:44 Letters - February 19, 2019
- 11:44 Rob Cross went ‘through hell’ after World Championship win as...
- 11:44 Bernie Sanders to run for President against Donald Trump in 2020
- 11:43 Pub chain is hiring in Mansfield, Worksop and Gainsborough
- 11:43 Drug-addict shoplifter struck again just two weeks after her...
- 11:42 Scotland lose injured Finn Russell as France drop Lopez and Parra
- 11:41 Freedom of speech: What are my rights?
- 11:40 Enterprise Centre build at Chesterfield’s Donut roundabout given...
- 11:40 Cheese Fest is coming to Digbeth this spring - everything you need...
- 11:40 Five Twycross Zoo hacks to beat the chaos
- 11:40 Weapons and drugs found on train after report of 'armed men'
- 11:40 Could you sponsor this year's Ripon's Got Talent competition?
- 11:40 Heartbreaking video starring Doctor Who’s Peter Capaldi filmed in...
- 11:39 The Watercolour World: preserving images of vanishing nature
- 11:39 Leeds named third worst in UK for restaurant 'no-shows'
- 11:39 Cyclist taken to hospital after Cleveleys car crash
- 11:38 Pub chain is hiring in Mansfield, Worksop and Gainsborough
- 11:38 Pontefract's best and worst GP surgeries: this is what the ratings...
- 11:38 This is how much extra work you’re putting in every month