Cheryl ‘to bring £1.5million-worth of glamour to The X Factor 2018 as Nicole Scherzinger is tipped to leave’
The X Factor is reportedly planning on bringing Cheryl back as a judge next year.
Cheryl returned to the show last month when she joined Simon Cowell at the judges houses stage of the competition.
Cheryl’s comeback, as well as her banter with Simon, was such a hit with viewers that bosses want to bring her back full time, and as current judge Nicole Scherzinger is likely to leave the show next year, there’s a seat going spare.
And ITV are said to be willing to break the bank to do it, offering the Call My Name singer a £1.5million deal to breath new life into the long-running talent show.
A... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?