Chelsea tell Bayern Munich they want buy-back clause included in Callum Hudson-Odoi transfer
Chelsea are prepared to accept Bayern Munich’s offer for Callum Hudson-Odoi if they agree to insert a buy-back clause into the transfer, according to reports.
The German champions have made no secret of their desire to bring the teenager to Bavaria and have already made four bids, the latest of which reached £35million.
Chelsea want to keep Hudson-Odoi but are conscious that he only has 18 months left on his current contract and has threatened not to extend his deal if Bayern’s offer is rejected.
But The Times claim Chelsea are now prepared to let the 18-year-old move to Bayern on the... read more
- 12:05 Parents forced to rely on ‘baby banks’ for children’s basics under...
- 12:05 Brexiteer admits egging Jeremy Corbyn as he left mosque
- 12:05 EU says no-deal Brexit looks ‘increasingly likely’
- 12:05 Labour party's general secretary diagnosed with breast cancer
- 12:05 Five fire crews attend building fire at former RAF Binbrook air field
- 12:05 Sheffield City Region devolution deal worth £30m a year is agreed...
- 12:05 Police chase on M6 after car seen driving WRONG WAY down motorway
- 12:04 Nicola Sturgeon ‘interferes’ with Holyrood ministers’ jobs, claims...
- 12:04 Calling all pie lovers! Louth Pie Day set to celebrate independent...
- 12:03 12 pictures from the Wakefield Hospice 1k Mini Run 2019
- 12:02 Why new England star Callum Hudson-Odoi is right to demand Chelsea...
- 12:02 These are the latest crime hotspots in Burnley and Padiham...
- 12:02 High Peak school ‘delighted’ with outstanding ratings from Ofsted
- 12:02 Giving North Lincs region a clean sweep – part of the Great British...
- 12:01 Off-Road bike officer makes drugs bust in Rushden
- 12:01 12 pictures from the Wakefield Hospice 1k Mini Run 2019
- 12:01 Debt problems 'linked to mental health issues'
- 12:00 'Broom army' offered as support floods in for South Shields cafe...
- 12:00 Pierre captains Grenada to victory as Elsnik makes Slovenia debut
- 12:00 Police seek dashcam footage of John Lewis lorry crash as biker...
- 11:59 Brexit supporter who egged Jeremy Corbyn admits assault charge
- 11:59 Diana Ross calls for end to criticism of Michael Jackson
- 11:59 Stumbling blocks are not unknown in Leeds United’s landmark seasons
- 11:58 Gainsborough’s disused water tower could be converted into new home
- 11:58 Staff celebrate opening of new Superdrug at Banbury Gateway
- 11:58 A Banbury bakery teams up with a leading high street retailer
- 11:58 'Witch-hunt' claim as Labour leader reacts to meeting on Arch concerns
- 11:58 Libby Squire's devastated parents visit Hull tribute bench
- 11:58 Coventry double murder CCTV released by police after Daniel Shaw's...
- 11:57 Medals galore for Clitheroe champion gymnast CJ