Chelsea team news: Who will Maurizio Sarri choose to start against Spurs at Wembley?
The Blues return to action following the international break with a tricky away game against one of their biggest rivals.
Maurizio Sarri’s troops have enjoyed a solid start to the season and are yet to lose a game - although a home draw with Everton last time out leaves them in third, four points adrift of Manchester City.
A defeat to Spurs would see Chelsea overtaken, as they are only one point clear of Mauricio Pochettino’s team.
Sarri will be delighted that his squad suffered no major injury blows during the international break.
Youngster Ethan Ampadu is out after picking up a knock... read more
- 02:10 Sick refugees on Manus and Nauru to be sent to Christmas Island not...
- 02:10 16 US states sue over Trump border wall emergency declaration
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?
- 00:34 Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United: player ratings from Stamford Bridge
- 00:34 Arsène Wenger says giving Mesut Özil new deal left player in...
- 00:28 Gilets jaunes: How much anti-Semitism is beneath the yellow vests?
- 00:25 Could hackers 'brainjack' your memories in future?
- 00:25 How Brexit hit the pound in your pocket
- 00:24 Martin Compston says Still Game could make a comeback - after...
- 00:21 Sudoku 4,299 medium
- 00:17 Man Utd boss Solskjaer hails one star’s FANTASTIC job at Chelsea:...
- 00:15 One in four girls or women can’t afford sanitary products