Chelsea set to win race for Borussia Dortmund’s £70m-rated star Christian Pulisic
Chelsea have beaten of competition from Liverpool and Tottenham and look set to sign Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic when the January window opens, according to reports.
The American, who shone for his country against England on Thursday night, is out of contract in 18 months and is being chased by a host of Premier League clubs.
And now the Daily Mail report that Chelsea have jumped ahead of their rivals in the race for Pulisic and are hopeful of wrapping up a deal for a player who could command a £70million fee.
While Dortmund would have preferred to keep Pulisic for the... read more
- 01:23 Top score award given to Kelsey sharpshooter
- 01:19 Angela Smith: The People’s Vote is only way out of Brexit gridlock
- 01:19 Jayne Dowle: Where are the apprentices to build the future?
- 01:19 Claire Holland: Brexit reveals the need to tackle our skills...
- 01:15 First two F-35A fighter jets to arrive in Australia amid warning on...
- 01:12 BBC Sound of 2019: Which rising stars have made the longlist?
- 01:00 Watchdog targets 'anti-competitive' ports deal involving NSW...
- 00:43 Sudoku 4,239 easy
- 00:42 'I was divorced and missed having company'
- 00:42 Called the wrong name at work? Awkward...
- 00:42 November shopper footfall down as Black Friday bites
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: Care conundrum – the price of political...
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: If only it was this easy, Boris, as...
- 00:35 Fans with flares will be stopped, warn police ahead of crunch...
- 00:34 Tackle climate or face financial crash, say world's biggest investors
- 00:34 UK high streets face quietest Christmas since credit crunch
- 00:34 BP faces shareholder challenge over carbon targets
- 00:34 City investors call on listed companies to pay living wage
- 00:32 Revealed: Watch shocking abuse on Yorkshire firefighters targeted...
- 00:32 Six months of disruption: M621 in Leeds to be shut overnight for...
- 00:24 Grace Millane: Man appears in court charged with backpacker's murder
- 00:17 Manic Street Preachers announce new album and Leeds date
- 00:14 What really freaks us out about Christmas
- 00:14 YouTube gives £600,000 to target glamorisation of violence on...
- 00:11 Grace Millane murder: accused appears in court for the first time
- 00:05 UK to crack down on Scottish shell firms
- 00:05 Tories tell Derek Mackay he can boost spending without raising taxes
- 23:59 Crossrail may not open next year despite mooted extra £1bn
- 23:43 Matteo Guendouzi explains why Unai Emery was key to him...
- 23:22 Jürgen Klopp: I was not for one second worried about Mohamed...