Chelsea news: Blues step up January transfer business after Emenalo departure
Chelsea were hit by Emenalo’s exit this week as technical director.
But the Telegraph report that the club’s transfer strategy remains the same.
Chelsea are interested in Barkley despite being turned down by the midfielder in the summer.
And Antonio Conte is also desperate for a back up striker to help Alvaro Morata.
Christian Benteke and Richmond Boakye of Red Star Belgrade are targets after Chelsea missed out on Fernando Llorente in the summer.
Conte also wants Alex Sandro from Juventus but another bid for the left-back is likely to come in the summer.
The Blues may also be on the lookout... read more
- 04:32 Kerryn Phelps backflips to preference Liberals over Labor in...
- 04:16 Australia could launch legal challenge to Japan's 'scientific'...
- 04:15 Jair Bolsonaro: Why Brazilian women are saying #NotHim
- 03:51 Amazon's Alexa knows what you forgot and can guess what you're...
- 03:50 Susie Dent reveals the origins of English rainy-day phrases
- 03:50 UKIP bids to be 'radical, populist' party
- 03:08 Cat killer mystery solved, but how do we keep our pets safe?
- 03:01 US imposes sanctions on China for buying Russian weapons
- 02:56 Brexit: 'No deal' without EU compromise, says Grayling
- 02:55 Australia emu video investigated for 'horrific cruelty'
- 02:12 Knife crime: Can Chicago's model cure London's violence?
- 01:48 Syria war: Seized foreign IS fighters 'must be taken home'
- 01:48 Suge Knight faces 28 years in jail after admitting manslaughter
- 01:47 'I gave birth, and got Hepatitis C'
- 01:45 Universities warned over potentially misleading claims
- 01:38 Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- 01:36 Mission implausible: Russians mock improbable spy duo
- 01:28 Reality Check: Holyhead's Brexit dilemma
- 01:20 Was Prezzo Salisbury poisoning a hoax?
- 01:20 Strictly dancers to go on strike?
- 01:15 Morrison defends $1.2bn 'slush fund' for Catholic and independent...
- 01:15 British museums face fight to gain control of Titanic artefacts
- 00:58 All the plastic you can and cannot recycle
- 00:55 Why is IVF so popular in Denmark?
- 00:54 How China's GPS 'rival' Beidou is plotting to go global
- 00:53 Anthony Joshua feeling 'tons of pressure' but will find a way to...
- 00:53 Storm Bronagh set to batter UK with 70mph gusts in Ali aftermath
- 00:53 This is the thing most likely to hospitalise you in Birmingham
- 00:47 Michigan professor embroiled in Israel boycott row
- 00:43 Feeling hungry? Try out latest recipe from the Magpie Cafe