Chelsea boss Antonio Conte laughs of sack talk after bookies stop taking bets on his dismissal
Antonio Conte has laughed off the idea that he will be the next Premier League manager to lose his job.
Some bookmakers suspended betting on Thursday and reported there had been a surge of money on Conte to leave Chelsea.
This was quickly denied by sources inside Stamford Bridge, who claimed the Italian has the full support of the board despite an indifferent start to his tenure in London.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Chelsea vs Leicester City: Team news, kick-off time,... Eden Hazard expresses desire to play as a No 10 but insists... Chelsea announce new 15-year £900m kit deal from... read more
- 19:58 Giorgio Locatelli's Sicily
- 19:55 Paul Pogba reveals ‘small issues’ with Jose Mourinho were ‘nothing...
- 19:53 World Cup: England star Harry Kane fires warning to Cristiano...
- 19:51 Birmingham City chase international midfielder - reports
- 19:49 Marin Cilic delivers warning to Roger Federer after Queen’s title
- 19:39 Erdogan takes commanding lead in Turkish presidential election
- 19:38 Body found after fire at Ladbroke Grove flats
- 19:34 Watch Katy Perry meet fans beside the Clyde in Glasgow ahead of...
- 19:33 New driver overtakes learner - and almost runs over man on zebra...
- 19:32 Two very different visions of Labour foreign policy
- 19:31 View from the Zoo: Birthday joy for zoo’s two red pandas
- 19:26 DUP leader Arlene Foster attends first Gaelic football final in...
- 19:26 Model shares remarkable photo of recovery after acid attack horror...
- 19:24 Retired British couple found dead in Jamaica
- 19:24 'A money-making machine': families struggle to pay Home Office charges
- 19:23 ‘In a dream world’ – England fans in Nizhny Novogorod react to...
- 19:23 Socceroos' time of transition sees baton pass from Cahill to Arzani
- 19:23 County cricket talking points: Surrey go top thanks to supreme Pope
- 19:23 Gareth Southgate: ‘We wouldn’t swap Harry Kane for anyone’
- 19:23 Wallabies prove 'tactically inept' against smarter Ireland
- 19:19 View from the Zoo: Birthday joy for zoo’s two red pandas
- 19:19 Leicester salutes services personnel at Armed Forces Day event
- 19:18 Antonia Syson obituary
- 19:18 Michael Banton obituary
- 19:13 England’s odds to win World Cup slashed after Panama thrashing
- 19:12 Man Utd transfer news: Jose Mourinho bins Alex Sandro plans, La...
- 19:12 Everton transfer news: FOUR set to follow Ramiro Funes Mori out as...
- 19:03 The slums of Hull: Starving families, people covered in filth and...
- 19:03 Mali Fula villagers were killed 'in cold blood'
- 19:03 'I still feel mutilated': victims of disgraced gynaecologist Emil...