Check if you're a secret millionaire as 41 unclaimed Merseyside estates up for grabs
Millions of pounds of unclaimed inheritance in Merseyside is just waiting to be claimed from the government, and it could be owed to you.
Records published by the Treasury have revealed that there are 41 unclaimed estates with links to the region that could be worth some serious cash.
When people die without making a will, they leave behind everything they owned - whether that’s money, property, businesses or cars.
This becomes known as the person’s ‘estate’ and they can range in value from very little to potentially millions.
But if nobody comes forward to claim it then the money could... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle