Celtic star Callum McGregor's remarkable rise profiled
It just continues to get better and better for Callum McGregor.
A double against Hibs on Saturday to rescue a point for Celtic has been followed up with a place in Gordon Strachan's squad for the pivotal World Cup qualifiers against Slovakia and Slovenia.
The 24-year-old is a now a player who can be relied upon to contribute and make a difference in crucial moments. He will now replace injured team-mates Scott Brown and Stuart Armstrong in the national team squad.
He penned a new four-year deal at Parkhead last month and he's a vital component to Brendan Rodgers' way of playing football. He... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle