Celtic skipper Scott Brown ready to continue Scotland career if SFA don't give Gordon Strachan the boot
Scott Brown is ready to stay on with Scotland for one last crack at qualifying for a major finals - so long as Gordon Strachan stays too.
Brown was widely expected to slip quietly back into international retirement after injury led to him sitting out the heartache in Slovenia on Sunday which ended his dream of playing for his country at a World Cup Finals.
But Record Sport understands the 32-year-old - who answered an SOS from Strachan midway through the campaign - is now waiting to discover what happens to the manager before deciding on his own international future.
Brown is convinced the... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle