Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers warns stars their Europa League chances could end in a split second if they switch off against Zenit St Petersburg
Brendan Rodgers has warned his defenders that switching off for a split second against Zenit St Petersburg could spell the end of the road for them in Europa League.
Celtic approach the last-32 tie against the Russians still fighting on all fronts but amid pressing concerns as to their vulnerability at the back.
Shorn of Dedryck Boyata through injury, Rodgers is likely to again partner teenager Kristoffer Ajer with Jozo Simunovic despite the latter being twice at fault in the 3-2 Scottish Cup quarter-final victory over Partick Thistle last Saturday.
Facing a significant step up in class,... read more
- 10:07 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 10:06 Man Utd news: Barcelona accept Paul Pogba defeat but WILL launch...
- 10:06 Liverpool news: Roberto Firmino sends fierce title warning to Man...
- 10:06 Police descend on 'severe' A158 crash involving combine harvester
- 10:06 Transfer News LIVE updates: Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool,...
- 10:06 Police discover body of man, 36, in Boston
- 10:05 Sheffield mum found dead in Ibiza was Manchester terror attack...
- 10:03 Man living in a caravan near abandoned quarry for FIVE years...
- 10:03 Barrow clothes bank offers to help as it is revealed parents spend...
- 10:02 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 10:01 Thieves use stolen tractor to bulldoze wall and steal cash machine
- 09:58 "Large amount" of pound coins stolen during burglary in Penrith
- 09:55 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 09:54 How they rated: Who impressed for Preston North End in their draw...
- 09:54 Stevenage 1-0 Morecambe - Shrimps remain without a goal or a point...
- 09:54 Backstreet Boys fans hurt in Oklahoma storm
- 09:51 Fire at disused primary school
- 09:51 Searches begin for boy, 12, missing from Leicestershire village
- 09:50 William Miller: how I failed to get away from my famous father
- 09:50 Irvine Welsh: ‘I thought Trainspotting would be a cult book, but...
- 09:49 How Manchester United could line up without Alexis Sanchez...
- 09:47 Hartlepool United player ratings: How did Pools perform v Maidenhead?
- 09:41 Leeds West Indian Carnival 2018: Focus should be on heritage and...
- 09:38 The big picture: Muholi’s searching gaze
- 09:39 Man arrested after Sutton stabbing
- 09:38 He read the news all day, oh boy: how Beatles ‘froze out’ George...
- 09:34 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 09:32 Opinions are divided on what should happen to Wigton bank
- 09:29 Are holiday homes ruining the British seaside?
- 09:28 Motorcyclist killed in tragic accident