CCTV image released after three men on bikes allegedly steal takeaway from man in Northampton town centre
A CCTV image has been released in connection with an alleged theft of a takeaway from a man in Northampton.
Shortly after 9.30pm on November 14, the man bought a takeaway from McDonald's in the Drapery and turned right out of the store and started walking towards Gold Street.
The man (pictured) and two others on bicycles allegedly rode passed the victim, with one of them grabbing his takeaway and riding off.
Officers are keen to locate the man pictured, as he may have been a witness to the incident and could assist the investigation. He, or anyone who knows him, is asked to contact... read more
- 01:11 Dead rats used to smuggle drugs and mobile phones into prison
- 01:04 Knife crime: Tony Blair says police losing knife crime battle
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,328 easy
- 00:58 Prince Charles and Camilla make history in Cuba
- 00:52 Gangs using dead rats to smuggle drugs into Dorset prison
- 00:41 UK's big broadband providers give 'shoddy' service – report
- 00:25 The vision that signalled the end of old New Street
- 00:24 Devolved and UK ministers’ mistrust spans decades and parties,...
- 00:20 'Muslims don't date, we marry'
- 00:20 Invoice scams hit 40% of firms, says report
- 00:20 Ex-Autonomy boss Mike Lynch denies new US charges
- 00:20 First and second class stamp prices rise
- 00:12 Fife worker registrations down by a third as SNP warn of...
- 00:10 Smacking children to be banned in Wales
- 23:59 'Nervous' David Warner clubs 85 on IPL return to give Australian...
- 23:54 Woman and child injured in suspected shooting in London
- 23:53 Jose Mourinho predicts the two teams who will contest the Champions...
- 23:53 Rio Ferdinand wants Reiss Nelson and Phil Foden in England squad next
- 23:53 Ronnie O’Sullivan makes Snooker World Championship prediction after...
- 23:21 Andreas Christensen claims Chelsea will serve transfer ban and has...
- 23:16 Figges Marsh 'shooting': Woman and child, 11, among injured
- 23:02 Hunt for Gatwick drone saw police blow £400,000 on bungled...
- 23:02 Theresa May offers ‘no-concessions’ at crucial Chequers crunch-talks
- 23:02 UK-based tapir has become oldest in the world
- 22:59 England ready to deal with fiery atmosphere in Montenegro
- 22:52 Ronnie O’Sullivan matches Stephen Hendry world record with Tour...
- 22:52 Arsenal preparing summer move for Guingamp attacker Marcus Thuram...
- 22:52 Sensational Michael van Gerwen downs Rob Cross to win European...
- 22:49 Surprises in store promised for Craig David’s Rasen gig
- 22:46 Germany come through against Netherlands with late Nico Schulz goal