Cardiff manager Neil Warnock blasts Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo for a lack of 'class' after celebrating two late missed penalties and three vital points
Cardiff manager Neil Warnock has blasted Nuno Espirito Santo for the way he celebrated Wolves' crucial win on Friday night.
Wolves won 1-0 after Ruben Neves scored with a free-kick but there was late drama when Cardiff were awarded two penalties in second-half stoppage time.
But Gary Madine and Junior Hoilett both missed chances from 12 yards before referee Mike Dean blew for full-time. Wolves are now nine points clear of Cardiff in first place.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Cardiff 0-1 Wolves: Championship leaders survive TWO... Cardiff 0-1 Wolves RESULT: Relive the action as the two... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle