Can you pinpoint Loch Ness or the Yorkshire Dales on a map? Most Brits can't. Take this interactive test to see how well YOU know the UK
Loch Ness might be a world renowned destination for tourists, but more than half of Brits can't pinpoint it on a map.
Similarly, the majority of Brits can't locate the Yorkshire Dales, according to the results from an interactive quiz.
However, 90 per cent of Brits are able to locate The Eden project on a map.
/ The results were revealed by Holiday Cottages, who created an interactive map to test the knowledge of British travellers.
So far, 3,000 Brits have used the tool to test their knowledge, with surprising results.
Loch Ness was the hardest to find on the map with just 45 per cent of... read more
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?