Cadbury advent calendars leave parents furious as kids find them empty
You know it's Christmas when you start opening your advent calendars throughout December.
Each morning you open your window and get a small chocolate treat - at least you should do.
Cadbury has come under fire from parents as some children are finding their advent calendars to be completely empty.
The products allegedly affected are as follows:
Cadbury Dairy Milk Advent Calendar, the Cadbury Heroes Advent Calendar and Cadbury Dairy Milk Santa’s Workshop Advent Calendar
Angry parents have taken to Twitter to express their frustration.
Under a photo of the chocolate-less door, one... read more
- 07:36 First pictures of the 13 dead and missing after New Zealand...
- 07:27 Little boy has eye removed days after Christmas after mum spots...
- 07:26 Today’s back pages: ‘No excuses’ for Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool and...
- 07:07 Seafloor scar of Bikini A-bomb test still visible
- 07:06 Live updates: Main A47 road in and out of Leicester shut by police
- 06:55 How we made punk fanzine Sniffin' Glue
- 06:51 Boris in cringeworthy Love Actually spoof video in final desperate...
- 06:51 Clown Bobby Bubbles raped young girl who thought she was ‘in love’...
- 06:51 Disabled man took two years to die after being beaten up over...
- 06:51 The forgotten tragedy on our doorstep after the bulldozing of the...
- 06:49 Farmer dresses Jersey cows in Christmas jumpers to get us feeling...
- 06:33 Russia complains of ‘hysteria’ after international sport ban
- 06:08 Castle View revenues climb higher after sport and leisure contract...
- 06:04 'A form of serious corruption': Northamptonshire Police officer...
- 06:04 KPMG launches first ‘audit-only’ apprenticeships in Scotland
- 05:26 Construction industry must build future workforce - Emma Dickson
- 05:04 Sam Kerr the best player in the world? Tell us something we don't know
- 05:04 Irresistible Rashford delivers on the biggest of stages for United
- 05:04 Job done and better days to come for Anthony Joshua on odd Arabian...
- 05:04 Cricketer, comic, artist, innovator: 'Felix', the ultimate all-rounder
- 05:04 The best of Bob Willis, Manchester derby memories and karting on ice
- 05:04 Football transfer rumours: Erling Braut Haaland to Dortmund for £17m?
- 05:04 Yes, it’s Middlesbrough v Charlton! Or Woodgate v Bowyer
- 05:04 Kidney and Boyd show coaches are worth weight in gold in Premiership
- 05:04 Sports quiz of the week: clothes, coins and a heavyweight contest
- 05:04 Agent Saif Rubie banned for six weeks and fined over ‘improper’ use...
- 05:04 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and Luis Alberto are leading Lazio's surge
- 05:04 Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend’s action
- 05:04 Duncan Ferguson’s timing and tactics are spot-on for Everton win
- 05:04 Two Wolves supporters arrested for homophobic abuse at Brighton game