Broadband users overpaying up to £220 a year by not haggling
Broadband customers who fail to shop around at the end of their initial contract or haggle for a better deal from their supplier are overpaying by up to £220 a year.
Analysis by Which? found BT’s broadband customers were paying the biggest loyalty premium. Only one firm, Utility Warehouse, offered loyal customers the best deals, it said.
Which? asked consumers how much they paid for their broadband, whether they had haggled for a new deal in the past 12 months, and what they had saved. It then compared the results to the cheapest deals offered to new customers.
Which? found 72% of the... read more
- 05:05 'I'm losing to out-of-towners': Devastated traders say Hull...
- 05:05 You won't believe what this 'deceptive' bungalow is hiding
- 05:05 Fancy building Tube trains at Siemens' new factory near Hull?...
- 05:04 Halt prison pepper spray plan, ministers urged
- 05:00 HORSE RACING TIPS TODAY: The best bets for Newcastle, Doncaster,...
- 04:58 Final approval given for 178 homes development for Boston
- 04:16 The cool gaze of a mum who tried to cover up a murder - then went...
- 03:50 Here are the planned roadworks in Yorkshire from December 17
- 03:42 The worst place to find a parking space in Scotland is...the...
- 03:31 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 03:18 Brexit: Amber Rudd urges MPs to 'forge a consensus'
- 03:03 Tom Richmond: Theresa May has been saved – but can she save the...
- 02:36 Australia recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- 02:30 Street lights won't be dimmed in crime hotspots in Birmingham
- 02:23 US federal judge rules Obama healthcare law unconstitutional
- 02:19 The drug gang brother and sister on the run after walking out of court
- 02:17 Conor McGregor attempts 540-degree spin kick – fans stunned as UFC...
- 02:14 Nissan Brexit letter ‘still too confidential to release’
- 01:47 Universal credit claimants fear spending Christmas without money
- 01:43 Yemen war: Can ceasefire deal finally bring peace?
- 01:42 Miss USA apologizes for mocking rivals' English-speaking skills
- 01:34 Strictly Come Dancing finalists discuss their ups, downs and future...
- 01:34 Do autistic people 'get' jokes?
- 01:28 Jo Miller: The price local councils like mine are paying on the...
- 01:28 Justine Greening: Time for honesty – I backed Theresa May in...
- 01:00 DR Congo elections: Why do voters mistrust electronic voting?
- 00:59 Make it a time for giving to Scottish charities this Christmas
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Finals weekend as BBC viewers cast their...
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Schools are the first line of policing
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Now Theresa May is back to square one on...