British couple ‘among injured’ after tour bus plunges off embankment in Thailand
A group of tourists were reportedly ‘thrown from a bus’ when it plunged down an embankment in Thailand.
A British couple are believed to be among several injured after the open-sided vehicle lost control on route to Paradise Beach, Phuket.
The bus driver was knocked unconscious while passengers ‘catapulted’ out the bus.
An eye witness said there was a group of about 8-10 people on the bus, who were mostly British and French tourists.
They told local media: ‘I was just heading for lunch when I heard a massive crash and lots of screaming.
‘Everyone rushed from the beach to find that a bus... read more
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019