Bristol City boss Lee Johnson on their 'lucky' goalless draw at Derby County
Lee Johnson admitted his Bristol City side could count themselves “lucky” to take a point from their game at Derby County.
City stopped their run of five straight defeats in all competitions with a hard-fought goalless draw at Pride Park Stadium on Friday night.
The Rams had 20 shots on goal – and hit the crossbar – as the promotion rivals could not be separated.
Derby also had what looked like a clear penalty turned down when Aden Flint brought down Cameron Jerome in the box, three minutes from time.
“I thought it was a bit cagey first half,” Johnson told Sky Sports. “Both teams maybe... read more
- 21:13 Manchester City man wants to do this after rejecting Wolves - report
- 21:12 Ripley feels Northants are still favourites against Middlesex
- 21:06 Arsenal news: Coach CONFRONTED Gunners star on pitch after Chelsea...
- 21:05 Venezuela 'paralysed' by launch of sovereign bolivar currency
- 21:04 Plans to protect Hull from catastrophic flooding at nine key sites...
- 21:04 EuroMillions results: What are the winning EuroMillions numbers for...
- 21:01 Armstrong Watson appoint VAT director
- 20:57 UK to hold ‘continuous’ Brexit negotiations as fears grow Britain...
- 20:53 Paxton and Coldstream targeted by doorstep callers
- 20:50 Pedestrian, 21, seriously injured in hit and run in Lancaster...
- 20:45 Superdrug's online customers targeted by criminals
- 20:43 Premier League: Would VAR have proven Mohamed Salah wrong? The big...
- 20:36 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:36 Moped fire in Fleetwood was deliberate
- 20:34 Man bitten and kicked by two sisters during racist attack says he...
- 20:22 Two in hospital and two arrested in north London shooting
- 20:16 Thixendale pensioner brings her life to book
- 20:16 Poet’s Word can have the final say in Juddmonte International showdown
- 20:16 England set for defeat against India despite Buttler’s brilliant...
- 20:16 Police to hold information stall in Sheffield city centre to...
- 20:15 How a Hebden Bridge houseboat has been transformed into a holiday let
- 20:15 Emergency crews called out after concern for man near Marsden Grotto
- 20:14 Three farmers ‘had sex with horses, dogs, a cow and a goat’ in...
- 20:08 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:03 Facebook gives users trustworthiness score
- 19:58 Teenagers worried about discrimination in society have a higher...
- 19:58 Police siege at Tuebrook home after reports of stabbing - latest...
- 19:58 Man with 'broken ankle' told to do pilates despite being in agony
- 19:57 The 7 health tests that can tell if YOU are at risk of dementia
- 19:53 Man Utd News: Van Dijk transfer claim, Mourinho jealous of rivals,...