Brilliant Barbara from Louth beats ‘London to Paris’ challenge!
Louth woman Barbara Collins has completed her epic 260 mile bike ride from London to Paris, as part of a team raising money for three important women’s cancer charities.
Barbara took part in the ‘Women V Cancer’ bike ride over the course of three days alongside 60 other women, cycling through the rolling English countryside and the breathtaking scenery of Northern France, ending with a spectacular finish at the Eiffel Tower.
Barbara had set a personal fundraising target of £1,650, but in the end she managed to raise an incredible £2,300!
Altogether, the group managed to raise £132,000, with... read more
- 13:19 Stratford Herald to host General Election hustings
- 12:57 Libraries in Lichfield and Burntwood to get upgraded computers
- 12:42 Lichfield Garrick lifts the lid on new season of shows
- 12:42 Global interest as items from former Abbots Bromley School are...
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019