Breast cancer symptoms: Do YOU know THESE seven signs that aren’t a lump?
Breast cancer symptoms that spring to most people’s minds are breast lumps.
While lumps are a key sign, many people aren’t aware that there are several other just as important indicators of the deadly condition.
Indeed, a third of sufferers have breast cancer diagnosed after finding a symptom other than a lump.
To raise awareness of these other signs, Breast Cancer Care has teamed up with TV host Emma Willis to launch the #NotJustaLump campaign.
“Like many women I thought a lump was the only warning sign of breast cancer,” said Emma.
“Now I’ve had my eyes opened to all the other things to... read more
- 19:11 Walkers confirms it's receiving empty crisp packets in the post as...
- 19:08 Frenkie de Jong’s agent speaks out on Manchester United rumours
- 19:07 Bakers find recipe for success online
- 19:07 Watch Coventry City star make his come-back live tonight against...
- 19:07 Chaos as Tesco petrol station 'mix up unleaded and diesel pumps'
- 19:07 US cop sacked after shooting her black neighbour dead in his own...
- 19:07 #MeToo is almost a year old – do you think things have changed?
- 19:07 Nauru blocking refugee evacuations a problem of Australia's...
- 19:04 Monday at the Labour party conference
- 19:04 Chelsea news: Olivier Giroud sends fierce Maurizio Sarri warning to...
- 19:03 Nuno is set to call up these Wolves kids for Carabao Cup duty
- 19:02 Cousins caught with loaded sawn-off shotgun say they were dragged...
- 19:03 Cheers and tears at Carlisle Living Awards
- 19:02 Sunderland sack Didier Ndong, saying he breached contract by going...
- 19:02 'Coward' butcher leaves victim with life-changing injuries in...
- 19:01 The open-air church that drew hundreds in the Highlands
- 18:57 Seven ways to overcome loneliness
- 18:57 It’s just an illusion: culture secretary Jeremy Wright’s hologram
- 18:57 Expecting the Queen for dinner? Make her favourite soup
- 18:57 Oh, brother: why siblings make the most savage political opponents
- 18:57 Compote, dressing or gin: what can you do with a glut of blackberries?
- 18:57 How to get fit – without breaking the bank
- 18:53 First routine eye check uncovers brain tumour in five-year-old girl
- 18:48 Northern bosses remain ‘highly confident’ despite Brexit uncertainty
- 18:46 When do the clocks go back in October 2018 and when do they go...
- 18:45 Lancashire teaching assistant Rachel Evans writes new novel and...
- 18:45 Meghan and Harry go head-to-head in netball shootout
- 18:44 City centre road closed as emergency services tackle flat fire
- 18:43 Parts of Doncaster have some of worst figures for attempted online...
- 18:40 Whisky galore