Boy, 13, hit by a car in Scarborough
A 13-year-old boy was injured after being hit by a car in Scarborough this morning.
A North Yorkshire Police spokesperson said: "The incident was reported at 7.43pm this morning after a 13-year-old boy was in a collision with a car at the Crossgates Roundabout on the B1261.
"An ambulance attended and treated the boy for a possible ankle injury. It is not clear if he was taken to hospital.
"One of the carriageways was blocked whilst emergency service dealt with the incident.
"It was reopened at 8.40am
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle