Bournemouth 2-2 Crystal Palace: Joshua King's last-gasp goal earns Eddie Howe's men a share of the spoils as Eagles slip up in race for Premier League survival
For late drama, look no further than Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth.
For the seventh successive Premier League game, they saw a goal scored in the 89th minute or later, and this time it saved them from losing to Crystal Palace.
It was Joshua King who stabbed the ball home with only a minute remaining of normal time, cancelling out a wonderful Wilfried Zaha strike at the Vitality Stadium.
MATCH FACTS, LIVE LEAGUE TABLE AND MATCH ZONE Bournemouth (4-4-2): Begovic, Francis, Steve Cook, Ake, Daniels, Fraser, Lewis Cook (Surman 80), Gosling, Pugh (Mousset 62), Defoe, Callum Wilson (King 62);
Subs not... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle