Boro manager departs after just TWO matches
Nuneaton Borough’s boss has left the club after a reign of just two games.
It has been announced that Lee Fowler, who only took over as manager on Thursday, November 22, has left the club by "mutual consent".
Fowler had only been in the hot seat for two weeks and that included two matches; a 3-0 FA Trophy defeat away to Brackley Town and a 3-1 home defeat to Blythe Spartans in the league.
But the club says it expects to announce a new manager ahead of the trip to Darlington on Saturday.
Chairman Nick Hawkins said: "We were hoping for an immediate lift when Lee took over as... read more
- 09:27 Failing to call a People’s Vote now is a betrayal of democracy
- 09:27 Blackpool woman shows the sky is no limit in a man's world
- 09:24 Officers carrying out regular town patrols
- 09:24 Lancashire pride at chartered accountants' annual dinner
- 09:24 Chorley FC player who killed two people in crash is caught drunk...
- 09:24 Woman records her grandad’s adorable reactions when she comes to...
- 09:22 The best cheese in the world is running out fast. What should we...
- 09:22 Accident causes traffic delays near Rugby.
- 09:22 Seven ways to cope with social anxiety this party season
- 09:22 The perfect ways to get fit – in 20 seconds, an hour or six months
- 09:22 Is it ever OK to ghost your job – to leave work one day and never...
- 09:22 It's trim up north – could north-east England be Britain's most...
- 09:21 Man in court charged with murder of Fleetwood dad Michael Hart
- 09:21 Lancashire pride at chartered accountants' annual dinner
- 09:20 Fights, booze and murder: Julie Myerson’s favourite family...
- 09:20 Broadway in 2018: male playwrights and movies dominate patchy year
- 09:20 Man in court charged with murder of Fleetwood dad Michael Hart
- 09:20 A Caravaggio for Christmas: is his stolen Nativity masterpiece...
- 09:19 Hull daily weather forecast as rain and wind set to batter the city
- 09:18 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho SLAMMED after controversial Liverpool...
- 09:19 Blackpool firm teams up with college over apprenticeships
- 09:19 Quarter of St Helens claimants have lost disability benefits under...
- 09:19 People are spying on the emojis you use online – here’s why
- 09:18 Steven Gerrard hailed for 'ruthlessness' in comments after Rangers'...
- 09:18 Premier League team of the week: Garth Crooks picks Chelsea,...
- 09:18 Lamar Jackson's ascendancy brings the end of an era in Baltimore
- 09:18 Shocking toll of violence against NHS workers who help people with...
- 09:18 Sheffield's lost pubs - how many of these can you remember from our...
- 09:15 Man seriously injured in crash on road between Sheffield and Rotherham
- 09:15 Hartlepool pupils bed down for some story time fun