Booths free hot drink scheme to be cut
Booths free coffee benefits - a staple of many people's days - are to be cut. The Preston-based grocery chain has announced that it will no longer be offering free hot drinks for cardholders in its store cafes.
Cardholders will be able to get a free hot drink to take away - but only if they bring their own cup.
Cardholders who don't have their own cup will qualify for a half price drink.
A spokesman for the store said: "We are very much aware that the number of disposable coffee cups we give away is no longer sustainable for the environment or our business.
"As a result we are... read more
- 01:16 Sophia Jex-Blake: The battle to be Scotland's first female doctor
- 01:16 Melbourne shipwreck beer back in Glasgow after 150 years
- 01:16 Police investigate NHS Tayside brain surgeon harm
- 01:16 Police Scotland cyber kiosks 'could be unlawful'
- 01:08 Dejan Lovren taunts Sergio Ramos and calls Spain ‘p******’ after...
- 01:07 England 3-0 USA: Wayne Rooney marks final Three Lions appearance in...
- 00:58 Volkswagen budget electric car: what we know about the Tesla Model...
- 00:55 Sudoku 4,219 hard
- 00:51 ‘Ignore this’: Jonathan Franzen’s top 10 writing tips get gleefully...
- 00:48 Schools admit informally excluding pupils
- 00:48 UK banks urged to justify 'staggering' level of branch closures
- 00:43 Farewell to Wayne Rooney brought cheers and a hymn to the new age
- 00:43 Steve Smith and David Warner welcomed back by IPL teams
- 00:43 Talking Horses: Cheltenham's autumn meeting puts jumping at centre...
- 00:43 Jarryd Hayne reportedly under investigation over allegations of...
- 00:43 Wayne Rooney tears stop Gareth Southgate’s England dressing-down
- 00:41 Missing Sandra Gant: Family 'have to accept she died'
- 00:41 Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeks
- 00:36 John Kerry: Europe must tackle climate change or face migration chaos
- 00:35 'How Amazon helped me transition to a woman'
- 00:33 How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean energy
- 00:32 Flu vaccine delays for over-65s 'resolved by weekend'
- 00:29 Winstanley House, Get Busy Living Centre and New Lubbesthorpe among...
- 00:24 Khmer Rouge leaders face 'Nuremberg judgment' on genocide charges
- 00:24 Zuckerberg: I didn't know of Facebook ties to firm attacking George...
- 00:16 Black Friday tech deals 2018: early Amazon UK offers on games...
- 00:13 All the winners in Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2018 after a...
- 00:10 Top tips to avoid being scammed on Black Friday
- 00:10 Amazon kicks of Black Friday week with huge slew of Alexa and...
- 00:10 Amazon staff prepare for the onslaught of the UK’s Black...