Boeing: What next after the 737 Max disasters?
Two fatal accidents involving Boeing 737 Max jets have left the plane maker rushing to restore confidence in the safety of its fastest-selling fleet.
As investigators work to determine the cause of the tragedies, the US regulator said the aircraft would be grounded until at least May.
Boeing has halted 737 Max deliveries and some airlines say they will demand compensation.
Some customers have signalled they could back away from orders.
But analysts say the long-term impact on the firm will depend the outcome of the investigation.
Many countries grounded the plane after an Ethiopian Airlines... read more
- 05:43 Global R&D group launches UK arm in capital
- 05:35 Story time with e-books 'not as helpful' as print books
- 05:34 The number of Brummies dying young from heart disease is soaring
- 05:30 Glasgow software firm lands digital funding
- 05:24 Spice Girls' Geri says romp with Mel B confirmed she WASN'T a lesbian
- 05:23 Russian military officials arrive in Venezuela to discuss 'training...
- 05:18 Woman defrauded her widowed mother-in-law out of thousands of...
- 05:18 New £21m University of Lincoln medical school set to get the go-ahead
- 05:18 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 05:18 More 200,000 voters in Lincolnshire are on open register where...
- 05:12 Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302: Hull family visit the 'humble'...
- 05:12 Libby Squire: The CCTV footage which could hold the clues to...
- 05:12 The latest on THAT transfer between Newcastle United and West Brom...
- 05:11 Morrison government set to offer taxpayer backing for Queensland power
- 05:11 Five opposition parties call on UK to end arms sales to Saudi Arabia
- 05:11 The week ahead for Brexit: third time lucky for May?
- 05:05 Anglesey man's autism helped by mountain hikes
- 05:05 Smacking ban in Wales a step closer with bill published
- 05:05 Edinburgh Waverley: Station expansion plans to be revealed
- 05:05 Drugs smuggled into Guys Marsh prison in dead rats
- 05:05 Brexit: Cabinet to meet amid pressure on May
- 05:03 Ban cars outside UK schools to tackle air pollution, teachers say
- 04:59 Victorian father loses legal battle to stop child having hyphenated...
- 04:49 Heartbroken dad denied life-saving operation by NHS chiefs and...
- 04:49 Sir Alex Ferguson helps raise £405k for NHS after staff saved his...
- 04:49 Young mum slashed from ear to mouth by ex reveals thug still...
- 04:49 'I had a choice, I had power' Brave domestic abuse survivor relives...
- 04:47 What's happening this week?
- 04:47 The woman bringing Mandarin to Uganda
- 04:47 Delhi Crime: New drama tells story of bus rape investigation