Bodybuilder plunged to death from top of Mount Snowdon after taking cocaine
A man plunged to his death from the top of Mount Snowdon after taking cocaine and losing his balance.
Doorman and former bodybuilder Malcolm Tinsley had asked to be photographed with a bag of the Class A drug when he reached the peak.
It's believed he had been taking cocaine while on his way up to the 3,650ft (1,085m) summit of the mountain in North Wales.
Mt Snowdon is the highest mountain in Wales as well as Britain's highest point outside the Scottish Highlands.
An inquest heard that Mr Tinsley, who was from St Helens in Merseyside, had also taken diazepam before he plummeted to his... read more
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?
- 00:34 Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United: player ratings from Stamford Bridge
- 00:34 Arsène Wenger says giving Mesut Özil new deal left player in...
- 00:28 Gilets jaunes: How much anti-Semitism is beneath the yellow vests?
- 00:25 Could hackers 'brainjack' your memories in future?
- 00:25 How Brexit hit the pound in your pocket
- 00:24 Martin Compston says Still Game could make a comeback - after...
- 00:21 Sudoku 4,299 medium
- 00:17 Man Utd boss Solskjaer hails one star’s FANTASTIC job at Chelsea:...
- 00:15 One in four girls or women can’t afford sanitary products
- 00:14 Huawei founder: US cannot crush technology firm
- 00:11 Scottish Football Live: Valencia hit out at Celtic fans | Delight...