Blac Chyna's Six Flags fight: Reality star 'loses baby stroller deal' after she THREW a buggy at stranger in brawl
Blac Chyna has reportedly been axed as brand ambassador for baby stroller brand, Momiie.
TMZ revealed the 29-year-old reality star has lost her deal with the company - which is set to launch in the US this month - following her brawl at Six Flags amusement park on Easter Sunday.
Shock footage of the fight saw the mother-of-two attempt to hurl a child's buggy at a fellow parkgoer - prompting Momiie to drop their offer.
Scroll down for video
A spokesperson for Momiie told TMZ: '[We] cannot excuse that sort of reaction and behavior particularly in a family resort around children.'
RELATED... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle