BIG BREXIT SURVEY: Blackpool’s still for Brexit – but we’re not happy
0 Have your say Fewer people in Blackpool would vote to leave the European Union if another referendum was held next week, a new Brexit survey has shown.
A whopping 68 per cent of people in Blackpool voted to leave in the original referendum, though the tide has been slowly turning since.
An exclusive Gazette poll last year found a 62 per cent still wanted out, while the latest survey found that figure had dropped to 38.4 per cent, compared to 32.3 per cent who would vote remain, and 29.3 per cent who said they were not sure.
The survey was conducted by Johnston Press, Newsquest and Trinity... read more
- 04:24 Primaries: Republicans snub Trump critic as Democrats choose...
- 03:41 Kansas: Kris Kobach to be GOP nominee for governor as incumbent...
- 03:25 Third set of twins born to SAME Scottish parents waved off to first...
- 03:09 Mehreen Faruqi to become first female Muslim senator amid Fraser...
- 03:09 South Korea: #MeToo anger as politician found not guilty of rape
- 02:42 Fraser Anning speech 'straight from Goebbels' handbook', says...
- 02:27 Ex-West Yorkshire Chief Constable sues former force over...
- 02:04 Pay FTSE 100 CEOs jumps to almost £4 million
- 01:58 Replacement for Daventry warehouse burnt to ground recommended for...
- 01:57 Thibaut Courtois set to miss Real Madrid’s Super Cup clash with...
- 01:39 'Crisis point': New Zealand hit by primary school teacher strike
- 01:36 Inverleith backs hemp-based food and drinks firm
- 01:29 How the humble cabbage can stop cancers
- 01:16 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 01:14 Sergio Ramos hits back at Cristiano Ronaldo over his dig at...
- 01:10 Whitburn GP Thair Altaii jailed for secretly filming women
- 01:10 Camper dies after tree falls on tent in Cornwall
- 01:10 Limited edition Macallan whisky sale leads to road closure
- 01:10 School exclusion of autistic boy unlawful, judge rules
- 00:59 Illinois sues Trump Tower over Chicago River water use
- 00:57 Sudoku 4139 medium
- 00:52 Bernard Ingham: Does Boris Johnson have what it takes to be our...
- 00:47 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 00:47 GP Taylor: State must step in to give rural areas transport
- 00:43 Madonna at 60: The Queen of Pop in seven charts
- 00:33 India-Pakistan pen pals write their own history
- 00:33 BBC reporter's terrifying days amid Taliban assault on Ghazni
- 00:33 Viewpoint: Chinese mosque standoff risks peace in model Muslim...
- 00:32 Government accused of 'total failure' to widen elite university access
- 00:31 Bamford scores first goal for Leeds United in Carabao Cup win over...