Bestival death: Louella Michie 'died after drug use'
A 25-year-old woman found dead at a music festival had been taking recreational drugs, an inquest heard.
The body of Louella Fletcher-Michie, the daughter of Holby City actor John Michie, was found in woodland on the edge of the Bestival site at Lulworth Castle in Dorset on 11 September.
A post-mortem examination gave the cause as sudden death following the use of 2C-P, ketamine and MDMA, Bournemouth Coroner's Court was told.
The inquest will reopen on 25 June.
Her death was also caused by a subsequent prolonged episode of altered behaviour after taking the drugs, including agitation,... read more
- 09:06 We’re probably the only intelligent life in the universe,...
- 09:05 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 09:04 From burning toupees to breaking boundaries: why Queer Eye is TV's...
- 09:02 Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri set to replace Antonio Conte in next...
- 09:01 Council saved £8.7 million with smarter budgeting last year
- 09:01 Uber's appeal over London licence ban begins
- 09:00 Please appreciate these proud pups enjoying Pride parades
- 09:00 M25 traffic chaos as one lane blocked sparks huge delays
- 08:59 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 08:58 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:57 Gallery: Annual Handmade Parade was once again a success
- 08:56 Man Utd on red alert as Neymar outlines Real Madrid transfer...
- 08:56 Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland slash current account interest for...
- 08:56 Grand motors: The 10 cars most likely to be listed for sale under...
- 08:56 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:55 One dead and two fighting for life during burglary in Bristol
- 08:55 Victory propels Erdoğan into elite club of strongman leaders
- 08:54 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:54 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:54 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 08:53 Deer 'stuck' in River Soar prompts 4 fire engines into action
- 08:53 Aston Villa step up preparations for the 2018/19 campaign
- 08:53 This is why there are no World Cup fan zones in Birmingham
- 08:53 This is where released goalkeeper Boaz Myhill could pitch up after...
- 08:51 Gossip: West Ham’s Wilshere concern?
- 08:51 Yorkshire QCs warn justice system is at ‘breaking point’
- 08:51 Uruguay team news: Predicted Uruguay line up vs Russia – Key...
- 08:51 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:51 Man arrested after alleged handgun incident in town centre
- 08:50 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall