Barbie found at grave of unsolved murder victim, 6, ‘was left there by her killer’
Police suspect that a Barbie doll found on the grave of a six year-old murder victim may have been placed there by her killer.
The Sweetheart Barbie doll was put on Rosie Tapia’s grave shortly after she was kidnapped from her room, sexually assaulted and murdered in August 1995.
Tapia’s mother Lewine thought little of it initially, and stored the doll along with other items left by well-wishers, but police now think it could have a more sinister meaning, and could finally help solve Rosie’s murder.
According to Fox13, Utah Cold Case Coalition detectives’ enquiries include two possible... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?