Axed Big Brother star Ellis Hillon 'too upset to leave home'
Big Brother contestant Ellis Hillon has been removed from the reality TV show following an investigation into offensive social media posts she made before entering the house.
It comes one day after the 19-year-old Scottish fast food worker entered the house during the live launch of what will be the last series of Big Brother to air on Channel 5.
Hillon reportedly wrote a message about the September 11 tragedy on Twitter in 2014 which contained a racist slur.
A spokesman for the programme said: "As a result of our investigation into offensive and unacceptable posts on social media,... read more
- 13:22 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:22 Christmas quiz: Put your festive knowledge to the test
- 13:22 Man Utd news: Lorenzo Pellegrini odds-on to follow Ole Gunnar...
- 13:22 Arsenal news: £54m Under eyed, ‘defensive surgery’ in January,...
- 13:21 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:21 All I want for Christmas is a UK that is safe for trans children...
- 13:21 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:21 Jackets left on lampposts in Inverness for homeless
- 13:21 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:19 Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections as Tom Brady ties Manning's NFL...
- 13:19 Robert Snodgrass visits cancer-suffering fan, 4, in Spain hospital...
- 13:18 Film review: Mary Poppins Returns
- 13:18 Dai Young reveals when Wasps' player retention wheels will be set...
- 13:18 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:17 Yeotown fitness retreat review: sound mind and body in southwest...
- 13:17 Worley hoping to build on his Wanderers heroics
- 13:16 Can sucking on 2p coins help you pass brethalyser test?
- 13:16 Santander fined for keeping dead customers' money
- 13:16 Arsenal fans spot club legend join training ahead of Tottenham...
- 13:16 Liverpool news: Did you hear what Van Dijk shouted at Shaqiri after...
- 13:15 Rasen area rower accused of assault and GBH after race on the Thames
- 13:14 Nuneaton murder: Jury returns verdict over "brutal" killing
- 13:13 How the Government plans to cut immigration after Brexit
- 13:13 Man held after three stabbed at doctor's surgery in east London
- 13:12 Twist in Matt Engineering saga as Hull business bought out of...
- 13:12 Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'stupid woman' jibe at Theresa May
- 13:12 Sudoku 4246 medium
- 13:11 The reason why your Brussels sprouts are smaller this Christmas
- 13:11 May's cabinet split over £30,000 immigrant salary threshold
- 13:11 PMQs verdict: May puts spotlight on Corbyn with panto peroration