Aubameyang to Arsenal: Andre Schurrle reveals unrest in Borussia Dortmund camp
The Gabon international was left out of the squad which drew 1-1 with Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga last night.
Schurrle filled into Aubameyang’s regular No9 spot but admitted that there were problems in the squad because of the recent transfer speculation.
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move for the 28-year-old as they search to replace Alexis Sanchez, who is set to join Man Utd.
It was reported that Dortmund are demanding a £60million fee for his services, which is stalling the deal.
And former Chelsea attacker Schurrle insisted that the rumours are affecting the team’s... read more
- 08:03 Fire crew attends burning rubbish in Ingoldmells
- 08:03 The inside story of the Darren Moore and Graeme Jones connection -...
- 07:59 Mansfield MP condemns attacks on church volunteers trying to help...
- 07:58 How to juggle with nappies
- 07:58 Police appeal to find dog walker after woman seriously injured in...
- 07:57 World Plant Milk Day: The definitive guide to dairy-free...
- 07:57 Leeds news: Marcelo Bielsa reveals what was to blame for dropped...
- 07:54 Lawyer for Hillsborough police chief claims 'political...
- 07:54 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared
- 07:53 Ryanair apologises after compensation cheques bounce
- 07:51 Johanna Konta suffers illness ahead of US Open as Alexander Zverev...
- 07:50 Sale of puppies and kittens by pet shops backed by Government
- 07:50 How these pupils are making life easier for parents of poorly children
- 07:49 Jose Mourinho to hold crisis talks with Manchester United squad
- 07:47 Sale of puppies and kittens by pet shops backed by Government
- 07:47 Live: A14 at Catthorpe closed after 'serious collision'
- 07:47 Escaped killer Shaun Walmsley arrested as armed police swoop
- 07:44 Survey reveals what people define as cheating
- 07:44 ‘Healthy’ coconut oil is actually ‘pure poison’ Harvard...
- 07:44 Man had such bad constipation his bowels burst causing his organs...
- 07:41 ‘Prepare for more NHS cuts’ say health bosses
- 07:40 Homes near Carlisle left without power
- 07:40 'Two foot tall and brownish grey' can you help North Yorkshire...
- 07:40 World War Two Spitfire leaves Leeds Bradford Airport after...
- 07:39 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared
- 07:39 How the Trump administration is rolling back plans for clean power
- 07:39 European markets set to open lower despite new Wall Street record -...
- 07:37 NHS fears over no-deal Brexit highlight risk to patients, Labour says
- 07:33 Lawyer for Hillsborough police chief claims 'political...
- 07:33 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared