Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce gives his verdict on Albert Adomah's future after failed Boro move
Albert Adomah still has a part to play in Aston Villa’s promotion push despite the loan deadline day chaos.
The 30-year-old missed out on a move to Middlesbrough as talks broke down over personal terms at the Riverside Stadium.
Villa have not offered to extend his current deal that expires next year so he was granted permission to discuss a move elsewhere.
As negotiations were going on, Adomah’s brother posted a foul-mouthed rant on social media which criticised boss Steve Bruce.
But BirminghamLive understands there are no hard feelings from the boss who will continue to use the winger in... read more
- 04:36 North Korea agrees to shut down missile test sites at key summit
- 04:25 House hit 4 times in 2 years not covered by new speed cameras in...
- 04:25 Why one of Leicester city centre's dingiest alleyways will be...
- 04:16 North and South Korea: Kim and Moon hail new future
- 03:50 Mental health is Australians' most common ailment, GPs report
- 03:50 Denis Norden, TV presenter and comedy writer, dies aged 96
- 03:47 Man killed in north London street stabbing
- 03:23 Obituary: Denis Norden
- 03:21 TV host Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 03:05 Three taken to hospital after suspected chemical leak at Sydney hotel
- 02:53 Are wasps the bees knees? Scientists think they should be
- 02:53 How music saved a failing school
- 02:53 EU migration: How has it changed the UK?
- 02:53 'Killing a generation': one million more children at risk from...
- 02:47 Mercury Prize 2018: Nominees reveal the last thing they changed on...
- 02:35 California surgeon and 'girlfriend' charged with drug rapes
- 02:35 Google's prototype Chinese search engine links searches to phone...
- 02:06 'Ashamed': South Koreans chilled by Kim Jong-un's cuddles
- 02:00 PM to announce £2bn for social housing
- 01:59 Kavanaugh accuser wants an FBI investigation before she testifies
- 01:44 Wiltshire Police confirm no nerve agent exposure for Salisbury diners
- 01:29 'Sexist, unsafe' world experienced by young girls
- 01:27 Bernard Ingham: Toil and trouble as parties descend into a total mess
- 01:27 The Yorkshire Post says: HS2 and its tests. High-speed line of...
- 01:27 Mark Burns-Williamson: Police need the resources to do their job
- 01:27 Mike Regnier: How Yorkshire Building Society learned the lessons of...
- 01:25 Christine Blasey Ford: Kavanaugh accuser 'faces death threats'
- 01:22 Yoghurts (even organic ones) 'full of sugar'
- 01:18 “It’s too late to stop now.” Those were the words of the late...
- 01:13 People's Vote says 'multiple opportunities' for Brexit referendum