Asda cut petrol prices after fall in wholesale costs
0 Have your say Supermarket Asda have cut petrol prices by up to 2p per litre after a fall in wholesale costs. The reduction in its national price cap means drivers will pay no more than £1.27 at its filling stations.
Diesel remains unchanged as "wholesale costs haven't moved", an Asda spokeswoman said.
Average UK fuel prices have spiralled in recent weeks, reaching £1.31 per litre of petrol and £1.35 for diesel.
The last time fuel was more expensive was July 2014.
Over the past six months the cost of filling up a typical 55-litre family car that runs on petrol or diesel has risen... read more
- 10:22 Met Office warns of ‘horrible conditions’ with wind and gales
- 10:20 Here's a few photos from the Warwick Christmas Regency Ball
- 10:20 Another successful year for Warwick's Christmas Regency Ball
- 10:19 Dying neighbour leaves girl presents for 14 years
- 10:18 Jose Mourinho: Man Utd SACK boss after Liverpool defeat - Club...
- 10:18 This is when your bin will be emptied over Christmas and New Year...
- 10:18 Here's a few photos from the Warwick Christmas Regency Ball
- 10:18 60 MPs urge PM to rule out 'no-deal' Brexit to save manufacturing
- 10:18 'What is there to fear?' Liverpool fans have plenty to say about...
- 10:18 Manchester United next manager odds: One clear favourite to replace...
- 10:16 No room for the Christmas crib at Crossgates shopping centre
- 10:16 Las Vegas museum buys Titanic captain’s mirror sold at auction in...
- 10:15 Bishop of Coventry's Christmas message
- 10:15 This unusual weather phenomenon will dump TORRENTIAL rain on...
- 10:14 Manchester United axe Jose Mourinho
- 10:13 Substance misuse support in Doncaster
- 10:13 Harrogate panto live streamed to hospital
- 10:11 Neglected children in Doncaster at risk of significant harm
- 10:10 Youngsters are bonfire safety Bright Sparx
- 10:10 Fresh Prince actor sues Fortnite for use of 'iconic' Carlton dance
- 10:10 Police want to speak to this man after garden furniture theft in...
- 10:10 'Major incident' as lorries topple on Larne to Cairnryan ferry
- 10:10 Government still committed to net migration target - Brokenshire
- 10:10 'Alcohol is no excuse for violence' say police and campaigners...
- 10:10 Appeal aims to feed homeless Hartlepool pets this Christmas
- 10:09 Roadworks in Radford Semele causing delays for motorists
- 10:07 Woman dies in Alcester car crash
- 10:07 Untold story of extravagant Leicestershire mansion unearthed by author
- 10:07 Lorry driver manages to drive the wrong way for THREE MILES on A1
- 10:07 Energy shakeup could cut bills by £45 a year