Arsene Wenger replacement: Juventus boss Max Allegri tells close pals he wants job
The Juventus boss has been heavily linked with a move away from Serie A, with Chelsea and the Gunners eyeing the Italian.
And according to The Sun, Allegri could be heading to north London this summer.
They say the Juve chief has told his close pals he’s keen on the Arsenal job if Wenger is sacked at the end of the season.
Allegri, 50, reportedly fears his time with the Serie A champions could be coming to an end.
The Sun add that Allegri is currently learning English and he is desperate to manage in the Premier League.
The most likely managers to replace Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger WHO... read more
- 02:24 Surprise budget news no reason to 'make whoopee', Morrison says
- 02:19 Derby County fan successfully wins appeal to have banning order...
- 02:18 Golf tour start-up takes to the skies
- 02:18 International and whisky sales drive Speymalt revenue growth
- 02:08 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 02:05 Novartis factory up for sale in Grimsby as MP holds talks with...
- 01:53 Chinese national arrested for 'spying on US engineers'
- 01:50 Matthew Bates reflects on the TWO controversial decisions which...
- 01:49 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 01:47 Padma Lakshmi: TV host says why she kept silent on her rape
- 01:46 Hernia mesh complications 'affect more than 100,000'
- 01:33 'I hid my baby from social services in case they took it away'
- 01:33 Beyonce’s ex-drummer accuses singer of putting spell on cat
- 01:32 Head teachers explain funding protest to parents
- 01:28 American nuns win victory holding Smith & Wesson accountable
- 01:27 Girlguiding says girls not at risk from trans inclusion
- 01:10 ABC chairman told Michelle Guthrie to sack Emma Alberici to appease...
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,175 medium
- 00:58 The Yorkshire Post says: Don’t give apprentices a bad name. Time to...
- 00:55 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour’s Brexit splits exposed. Sir Keir...
- 00:51 Tottenham news: Mauricio Pochettino expects to be playing in new...
- 00:50 Customs delays of 30 minutes 'will bankrupt 1 in 10 firms', say bosses
- 00:49 Rafale deal: Why French jets are at the centre of an Indian...
- 00:49 The Rwandan school turning boys into feminists
- 00:49 Has France's Macron lost his charm?
- 00:49 Why Sweden and China have fallen out so badly
- 00:49 Trump at UN: Who does business with Iran?
- 00:49 Why US top court is so much more political than UK's
- 00:48 GP Taylor: A love letter to the vanishing art of handwriting
- 00:48 Bernard Ingham: Brexit is the inevitable consequence of ignorning...