Arsenal v Man City postponement latest: New statement released on Premier League clash
The Gunners have confirmed there is no change to the situation as of 4.30pm.
With the game kicking off at 7.45pm, fans are preparing to brave the weather conditions with the snow effecting travel.
But Arsenal have released a fresh statement which reads: “Thursday night's match against Manchester City at Emirates Stadium is scheduled to go ahead as planned.
“We will continue to monitor weather conditions and work with local agencies but, unless there is a further announcement, the match is on.”
Starsport will provide you with the latest updates on the situation throughout the evening, but... read more
- 04:20 Care job vacancies in England rise to 110,000
- 04:20 Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- 04:17 'Modicare': India's PM promises free health care for poorest citizens
- 04:13 Esports degree: 'I won't spend three years playing games'
- 04:13 The UK's most ambitious children
- 04:13 Comment: Phoenix lands in Edinburgh
- 04:07 Child mental health: Camhs 'not fit for purpose'
- 04:07 Buckingham Palace: Man released over 'Taser' keyring error
- 04:07 Contaminated blood scandal: Inquiry 'must uncover truth'
- 03:48 US-China trade: US set to impose biggest round of tariffs yet
- 03:31 Comment: Building bridges between Scotland and Ireland
- 03:31 Comment: Scouts are always prepared for business success
- 03:24 Melbourne plane crash: Pilot error in fatal shopping centre incident
- 03:24 Brett Kavanaugh: Second allegation made against court nominee
- 03:14 Whitsundays shark attacks occurred in swimming 'no-go zone',...
- 03:04 Bodyguard: The critics' verdicts on BBC show's finale
- 02:54 Brexit: Labour conference vote wording agreed
- 02:43 Brett Kavanaugh faces second allegation of sexual misconduct
- 02:32 Toyota Supra 2019: first drives, prices, specs and UK release date
- 01:35 The Aquarius: Migrant rescue ship has registration revoked
- 01:29 Germany: Merkel's coalition solves spymaster dispute that rattled...
- 01:21 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:20 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:13 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:08 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:05 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: A written record. How did Churchill win...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Corbyn challenges. Labour leader must...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit options must be set out. The...
- 01:02 Regular train travellers to receive compensation