Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang SLAMMED by Frank Lampard for Man City penalty miss
That’s according to Chelsea legend Frank Lampard.
The Gunners were humiliated by Pep Guardiola’s side at the Emirates last night, suffering a 3-0 loss for the second time in five days.
Goals from Bernardo Silva, David Silva and Leroy Sane gave the runaway Premier League leaders a comfortable lead, all but ending the contest by half-time.
Aubameyang had the chance to get his side back into the game from the spot after Nicolas Otamendi brought down Henrikh Mkhitaryan early in the second half.
But the Gabon international saw his effort save by Manchester City keeper Ederson.
Related Articles... read more
- 05:28 University of Birmingham launches new digital apprenticeship degree
- 05:28 Wolves send Jose Mourinho and Manchester United a message as Ruben...
- 05:28 West Brom boss Darren Moore gives Bakary Sako update - and talks...
- 05:28 Garry Monk gives Leeds United response as surprising Birmingham...
- 05:28 Aston Villa to take this Jack Grealish step as Steve Bruce responds...
- 05:28 Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift at sea in fishing hut
- 05:18 The true cost of our litter crisis: millions that could be spent...
- 05:18 This is the reality of life on Liverpool's most burgled street
- 05:15 China starts to assert its world view at UN as influence grows
- 05:15 New US tariffs on China take effect with no compromise in sight
- 05:06 An ageless tale of Coldstream’s braw trees
- 05:03 Victoria's Catholic education head appears to claim credit for...
- 05:03 Family of James Ricketson 'hesitant' about film-maker returning to...
- 05:02 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 04:44 Hong Kong bans pro-independence party as China tightens grip
- 04:38 Work starts on £1m media centre at Champions (UK) Plc as turnover...
- 04:20 Care job vacancies in England rise to 110,000
- 04:20 Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- 04:17 'Modicare': India's PM promises free health care for poorest citizens
- 04:13 Esports degree: 'I won't spend three years playing games'
- 04:13 The UK's most ambitious children
- 04:13 Comment: Phoenix lands in Edinburgh
- 04:07 Child mental health: Camhs 'not fit for purpose'
- 04:07 Buckingham Palace: Man released over 'Taser' keyring error
- 04:07 Contaminated blood scandal: Inquiry 'must uncover truth'
- 03:48 US-China trade: US set to impose biggest round of tariffs yet
- 03:31 Comment: Building bridges between Scotland and Ireland
- 03:31 Comment: Scouts are always prepared for business success
- 03:24 Melbourne plane crash: Pilot error in fatal shopping centre incident
- 03:24 Brett Kavanaugh: Second allegation made against court nominee