Arsenal news: Tottenham fans savagely troll crocked Rob Holding after derby win comment
Holding has been ruled out of action for up to ninth months after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee in Wednesday’s draw at Manchester United.
The Gunners have confirmed he will undergo surgery in the coming days as he begins his long road to recovery.
Holding was part of the Arsenal side that beat Tottenham 4-2 in last weekend’s thrilling north London derby.
Following that win, the 25-year-old posted a picture of himself celebrating with the captain: “Loading failed… your opponent left the match.”
Related Articles Arsenal issue response to laughing gas saga: This is... read more
- 23:42 Grateful Japan’s just-in-time dram
- 23:39 Hundreds of trafficked children ‘lost’ by local authorities
- 23:38 Multiple crashes on M74 as drivers caught out by freezing rain and...
- 23:38 Edinburgh-bound easyJet flight diverted after passenger suffers...
- 23:36 Ecommerce entrepreneur targets Scotland
- 23:36 Thinking of moving? Take advice from property expert Phil Spencer
- 23:36 The Big Interview: Robert Kilgour of Renaissance Care
- 23:36 Powerchair soccer a hit with disabled Scots sportsmen and women
- 23:35 Library snaps up rare Sylvia Plath poem first published by Scottish...
- 23:32 Manchester United put Paul Pogba up for sale in January...
- 23:31 Euan McColm: At least Theresa May’s not the other guy
- 23:31 Vote for protection against Brexit, Derek Mackay urges MSPs
- 23:31 Assisted dying ‘only option for many with terminal illness’
- 23:31 NATURE NOTES: Waifs and strays provide some rare sightings for...
- 23:31 Timely safety advice as winter continues to tighten its grip
- 23:30 Major fire rips through terraced house in Weelsby Street
- 23:30 Chester Zoo launches £50,000 fundraising campaign to repair damage...
- 23:29 Meghan and Harry will spend Christmas Day with William and Kate...
- 23:19 Jose Mourinho in dark over Manchester United’s transfer plans for...
- 23:13 How Preston North End's players rated in their win over Millwall:...
- 23:12 Cyclone Owen downgraded, but could reform off Queensland
- 23:04 Matthew Walls and Fred Wright claim silver in Madison at track...
- 22:58 Chelsea win transfer race for Christian Pulisic ahead of Liverpool...
- 22:57 New bridge will make wood access easier
- 22:48 José Mourinho admits he is in the dark over possible January signings
- 22:48 Michael van Gerwen showered with beer at PDC World Championship
- 22:48 Girl, 12, is ‘dying before her mum’s eyes’ due to lifelong phobia...
- 22:44 David Hurley to be named next governor general of Australia
- 22:44 Progress and problems as UN climate change talks end with a deal
- 22:35 Ernesto Valverde dampens talk of transfer move for Chelsea defender...