Arsenal news: Petr Cech opens up on ‘complicated’ goalkeeper situation at the Emirates
Bernd Leno was signed from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer for £19.3m.
The German international is still awaiting his competitive Gunners debut.
Cech, 36, has been the preferred choice so far under new boss Unai Emery.
But supporters have called for Leno to be given his chance, especially off the back of some nervy performances from Cech.
Related Articles Arsenal news: How Unai Emery is changing Gunners from Arsene Wenger era - Stuart Pearce Arsenal team news: Expected Gunners XI for Vorskla clash, Emery to field this 4-2-3-1? Arsenal News: Bookies back Man Utd raid, Ozil’s Ronaldo claim,... read more
- 04:15 Teach children how to avoid dog bites, say MPs
- 04:15 Blind British man climbs Europe's highest mountain
- 04:15 Brexit: 'Expectations low' as PM heads to Brussels
- 04:15 The students who fear for their ambitions amid college cuts
- 04:04 YouTube down: video service crashes for several hours
- 03:54 Canada becomes second country to legalise recreational marijuana
- 03:01 US moves to negotiate trade deals with Japan, UK, EU
- 02:55 Preston and Chorley Hospitals still on the road to recovery, as...
- 02:28 The best responses to Piers Morgan dad-shaming Daniel Craig
- 02:27 Preston and Chorley Hospitals still on the road to recovery, as...
- 02:22 Chelsea News: Bale for Hazard claim, striker interest confirmed,...
- 02:21 Ian Kiernan: 'Clean Up the World' environmentalist dies
- 02:04 Global register set up to keep criminals out of aid sector
- 01:53 Prince Harry and Meghan begin tour of drought-stricken Dubbo
- 01:43 Trump denounces Cohen and defends Saudi Arabia in wide-ranging...
- 01:28 Afghan drought 'displacing more people than Taliban'
- 01:24 Self-lubricating condom designed to reduce infections
- 01:17 Royal baby name odds: what will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle call...
- 01:09 Mike is a high flier
- 01:03 Why Halloween's reboot is bringing Jamie Lee Curtis so much attention
- 00:57 Bernard Ingham: My advice to Theresa May ahead of EU summit on...
- 00:53 Sarah Champion: Victims must get support in their darkest hours
- 00:48 Nigeria midwife murders: Brutal IS tactics rekindle new fears
- 00:48 Orthodox Church split: Five reasons why it matters
- 00:48 Matt Waddup: On the march for better college funds
- 00:46 Spain to beat Japan in world life expectancy league table for 2040
- 00:46 Self-lubricating condom design may encourage safe sex
- 00:40 Grace and Jack off to a Sure Start
- 00:37 ‘Nuclear option’ won’t be used
- 00:33 Divided Britain: study finds huge chasm in attitudes