Arsenal news: Martin Keown reveals what Unai Emery has NOT sacrificed in tactical switch
That’s the verdict of Gunners legend turned pundit Martin Keown.
Arsenal were more vulnerable at the back last season than any other since the Premier League’s inception.
They conceded 51 Premier League goals last season, their highest total since the 1983-84 season.
Emery has focused on reducing that number but without any drop-off in the amount they threaten the opposition’s goal.
Related Articles Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri on Eden Hazard contract and honest Man City title admission Unai Emery responds to demand from Arsenal board: Manager outlines his plan Everton want Inter Milan... read more
- 01:04 Knife crime: Tony Blair says police losing knife crime battle
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,328 easy
- 00:58 Prince Charles and Camilla make history in Cuba
- 00:52 Gangs using dead rats to smuggle drugs into Dorset prison
- 00:41 UK's big broadband providers give 'shoddy' service – report
- 00:25 The vision that signalled the end of old New Street
- 00:24 Devolved and UK ministers’ mistrust spans decades and parties,...
- 00:20 'Muslims don't date, we marry'
- 00:20 Invoice scams hit 40% of firms, says report
- 00:20 Ex-Autonomy boss Mike Lynch denies new US charges
- 00:20 First and second class stamp prices rise
- 00:12 Fife worker registrations down by a third as SNP warn of...
- 00:10 Smacking children to be banned in Wales
- 23:59 'Nervous' David Warner clubs 85 on IPL return to give Australian...
- 23:54 Woman and child injured in suspected shooting in London
- 23:53 Jose Mourinho predicts the two teams who will contest the Champions...
- 23:53 Rio Ferdinand wants Reiss Nelson and Phil Foden in England squad next
- 23:53 Ronnie O’Sullivan makes Snooker World Championship prediction after...
- 23:21 Andreas Christensen claims Chelsea will serve transfer ban and has...
- 23:16 Figges Marsh 'shooting': Woman and child, 11, among injured
- 23:02 Hunt for Gatwick drone saw police blow £400,000 on bungled...
- 23:02 Theresa May offers ‘no-concessions’ at crucial Chequers crunch-talks
- 23:02 UK-based tapir has become oldest in the world
- 22:59 England ready to deal with fiery atmosphere in Montenegro
- 22:52 Ronnie O’Sullivan matches Stephen Hendry world record with Tour...
- 22:52 Arsenal preparing summer move for Guingamp attacker Marcus Thuram...
- 22:52 Sensational Michael van Gerwen downs Rob Cross to win European...
- 22:49 Surprises in store promised for Craig David’s Rasen gig
- 22:46 Germany come through against Netherlands with late Nico Schulz goal
- 22:46 Callum Hudson-Odoi unfazed at making big step up for England