Arsenal news: Ian Wright makes shock claim about Arsene Wenger successor
Wenger’s days at the Emirates appear to be numbered.
After a 3-0 defeat in the Carabao Cup final to Manchester City at Wembley, the noises have been growing louder at Arsenal for the Frenchman to leave.
The Gunners have lost six out of 12 games so far in 2018, and with a top-four finish seemingly out of reach as well as a potential trophyless campaign to boot, the time may be ripe for the north London outfit to take a change in direction.
And Wright has surprisingly suggested Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino could be the right man to take over.
Pochettino has been linked with the Real... read more
- 03:22 Retirees would need 9% more savings under Labor franking credit...
- 03:22 Weetabix wars: British shop in New Zealand wins fight against...
- 03:20 Bodyguard: David Budd could help save lives of those with PTSD
- 03:07 Beijing protests Swedish TV satire about Chinese tourists
- 03:03 New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern's baby premieres among world leaders
- 03:02 Thomas Jones: No charges in missing university student probe
- 02:53 Dara O'Briain on why comedians are reluctant to do Mock The Week
- 02:38 Facebook failing to protect moderators from mental trauma, lawsuit...
- 02:32 Wales tops England on NHS doctors' and dentists' pay deal
- 02:32 Mike Hall: UK cyclist died instantly in race collision, inquest told
- 02:22 Advocates fear NSW child protection bill reduces rights of birth...
- 02:09 Melbourne pedestrian killed by a car while helping dying motorcyclist
- 01:58 Court orders Peter Dutton to transfer ill family of three from Nauru
- 01:51 Loneliness a ‘major public health concern’ a number of isolated...
- 01:35 David Attenborough says BBC should prioritise arts
- 01:25 US man, 74, found alive days after fire in Washington DC
- 01:22 Labour threat to vote against Theresa May's Brexit plan
- 01:20 Paul Gascoigne's nephew self-medicated with internet drugs, mother...
- 01:16 Two staff at Market Rasen school resign after 'romp on...
- 01:14 Natalie Bennett: Appetite for a democratic revolution
- 01:14 Andrew Vine: Labour MPs can’t keep on dodging questions about...
- 01:11 Fatal plane crash: Queensland pilot may have lost control due to...
- 01:11 Elderly man found alive inside building five days after it burned down
- 01:00 Domestic abuse victims 'failed' by private probation service
- 00:59 Raptor crime report sparks fresh calls for grouse moor licensing
- 00:56 Letter from Africa: Why I was sentenced to 5,000 years in jail
- 00:56 Reality Check: The worst place to be stranded at sea?
- 00:50 Why an authentic taste of India is going down so well for Gokul...
- 00:47 Labour wants green energy to power most UK homes by 2030
- 00:46 Lincolnshire’s Chief Constable warns of ‘stark choices’ ahead if...