Arsenal fans slam sick Alexis Sanchez, but Man City and PSG supporters are overjoyed
Sanchez shared a picture on Instagram of himself and one of his dogs early this morning, captioned with the word “sick” and a crying emoji, thermometer and syringe.
The post has angered Arsenal fans who think the Chilean may be faking his condition in order to avoid returning to training this weekend.
Sanchez’s future at the Emirates remains uncertain with the 28-year-old stalling over a new contract and attracting attention from Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.
The forward is returning to pre-season late after taking part in the Confederations Cup, but rival fans see the apparent... read more
- 04:06 Fortnite chat not working: PS4 and PC player report new Battle...
- 04:06 Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United and join Cristiano...
- 03:26 Poppy Appeal 2017: Your guide to Remembrance services happening...
- 03:26 Chinese restaurant in Burton in the running to scoop a British...
- 03:26 Labour: new public appointments rules are 'power grab' by Tories
- 03:26 School give ‘much loved’ pupil Logan a super send off
- 03:26 Government is ‘turning a blind eye’ to spiralling suicide rate...
- 02:20 BREAKING: Multiple deaths after two planes COLLIDE mid-air in Florida
- 02:20 India: 17 men charged with raping 12-year-old girl over months
- 02:01 Guard asked if extra sedation would be used on David Dungay,...
- 02:01 Trump immigration policy: My life trapped in an American city
- 02:01 Barack Obama's Johannesburg speech in full
- 02:00 The story of how one compilation came to rule them all
- 02:00 Schools alone cannot fix childhood obesity, says Ofsted boss
- 02:00 Kate Hoey under pressure from Labour after siding with Tories
- 02:00 Could a prime minister ever have a Brummie accent?
- 02:00 Five crocodiles in Monmouthshire dangerous animal hotspot
- 02:00 Pte Sean Benton: Coroner to rule on Deepcut army base death
- 02:00 Fears for missing teenage boy as police helicopter joins emergency...
- 01:53 GP Taylor: President Trump told the ugly truth about modern Britain
- 01:53 Smelly reeds in River Freshney to be cleared soon
- 01:53 Bernard Ingham: Maverick Trump shows us how to get tough with the EU
- 01:53 Next stop for health campervan
- 01:04 Revealed: First pictures of new £5 coin released by Royal Mint
- 01:04 Chris Moncrieff: May on brink as Corbyn awaits chance
- 01:04 Sunshine lifts Scots retailers but high street blues persist
- 00:53 Menopause: Lack of specialist care 'limits treatments'
- 00:41 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:41 Festivalgoers urged to get MMR jab as measles infection rate soars
- 00:41 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns