Arsenal beating AC Milan will have this impact on Arsene Wenger’s future – Graeme Le Saux
Arsenal beat AC Milan 2-0 at the San Siro in the first leg go their Europa League last-16 tie.
The win ended Arsenal’s run of four straight defeats, which saw them lose in the Carabao Cup final to Manchester City and fall 13 points behind the Premier League’s top four.
There have been calls from the fans for Wenger to end his 22-year stay at the north London club this summer, despite the Frenchman having another season to go on his contract.
And Le Saux doubts last night’s win in Italy has done little to change that.
Le Saux told Betfair: “It was a great win for Arsenal last night, but it... read more
- 01:36 Mission implausible: Russians mock improbable spy duo
- 01:28 Reality Check: Holyhead's Brexit dilemma
- 01:20 Was Prezzo Salisbury poisoning a hoax?
- 01:20 Strictly dancers to go on strike?
- 01:15 Morrison defends $1.2bn 'slush fund' for Catholic and independent...
- 01:15 British museums face fight to gain control of Titanic artefacts
- 00:58 All the plastic you can and cannot recycle
- 00:55 Why is IVF so popular in Denmark?
- 00:54 How China's GPS 'rival' Beidou is plotting to go global
- 00:53 Anthony Joshua feeling 'tons of pressure' but will find a way to...
- 00:53 Storm Bronagh set to batter UK with 70mph gusts in Ali aftermath
- 00:53 This is the thing most likely to hospitalise you in Birmingham
- 00:47 Michigan professor embroiled in Israel boycott row
- 00:43 Feeling hungry? Try out latest recipe from the Magpie Cafe
- 00:31 Wolf Alice: 'Our album is like hummus'
- 00:31 Women 'half as likely' as men to start a business
- 00:29 WATCH: Alex Neil's full press conference ahead of Preston North...
- 00:25 A&E appointments system proposed in NHS targets shakeup
- 00:25 Labour's annual conference to focus on austerity and Brexit
- 00:25 Jeremy Corbyn's spending plan for public services backed by majority
- 00:23 Amazon Echo Dot (2018) hands on review: the perfect Echo entry point
- 00:20 US steps up fight against slave labor 'to safeguard American jobs'
- 00:20 UK's nuclear deterrent infrastructure 'not fit for purpose', say MPs
- 00:18 Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood's widow weeps as she admits she...
- 00:11 UK universities 'still inflate their statuses despite crackdown'
- 00:10 India killing: 'My father ordered my husband's murder'
- 00:10 Brett Kavanaugh accuser offers to testify to Senate
- 00:08 Sudoku 4,171 hard
- 00:03 Suge Knight trial: Rap mogul pleads no contest over hit-and-run death
- 00:02 Canada accuses Myanmar of genocide against Rohingya