Arsenal 5 - Aston Villa 0: Gunners turn on style as Villains' goal drought continues
Paul Lambert's team were dreadful as they extended their Premier League goal drought to a staggering 10 hours and 23 minutes.
Granted Arsenal were good yesterday as they recorded a fifth successive win.
But Villa were awful, with the players looking like they were playing - or rather NOT playing - to get their boss the boot.
With the once-proud club just one place off the drop zone, you wonder how long this slump under the Scot can be allowed to go on.
There was no edge or bite to them yesterday at The Emirates and they appeared, once they went 2-0 down, to be going through the motions.... read more
- 04:46 Nuno pays Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho a compliment as star...
- 04:46 Latest twist in Birmingham City's FFP wrangle as Leeds chief sends...
- 04:43 Syracuse New York shooting 'leaves seven injured'
- 04:41 £5million work on 2 major Leicester junctions is starting soon
- 04:32 Kerryn Phelps backflips to preference Liberals over Labor in...
- 04:16 Australia could launch legal challenge to Japan's 'scientific'...
- 04:15 Jair Bolsonaro: Why Brazilian women are saying #NotHim
- 03:51 Amazon's Alexa knows what you forgot and can guess what you're...
- 03:50 Susie Dent reveals the origins of English rainy-day phrases
- 03:50 UKIP bids to be 'radical, populist' party
- 03:08 Cat killer mystery solved, but how do we keep our pets safe?
- 03:01 US imposes sanctions on China for buying Russian weapons
- 02:56 Brexit: 'No deal' without EU compromise, says Grayling
- 02:55 Australia emu video investigated for 'horrific cruelty'
- 02:12 Knife crime: Can Chicago's model cure London's violence?
- 01:48 Syria war: Seized foreign IS fighters 'must be taken home'
- 01:48 Suge Knight faces 28 years in jail after admitting manslaughter
- 01:47 'I gave birth, and got Hepatitis C'
- 01:45 Universities warned over potentially misleading claims
- 01:38 Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- 01:36 Mission implausible: Russians mock improbable spy duo
- 01:28 Reality Check: Holyhead's Brexit dilemma
- 01:20 Was Prezzo Salisbury poisoning a hoax?
- 01:20 Strictly dancers to go on strike?
- 01:15 Morrison defends $1.2bn 'slush fund' for Catholic and independent...
- 01:15 British museums face fight to gain control of Titanic artefacts
- 00:58 All the plastic you can and cannot recycle
- 00:55 Why is IVF so popular in Denmark?
- 00:54 How China's GPS 'rival' Beidou is plotting to go global
- 00:53 Anthony Joshua feeling 'tons of pressure' but will find a way to...