Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace: Arsene Wenger's men blitz the Eagles with four goals inside the opening 22 minutes as Nacho Monreal, Alex Iwobi, Laurent Koscielny and Alexandre Lacazette all score
Arsenal thrashed Crystal Palace 4-0 on Saturday as Arsene Wenger's men prepared for life without Alexis Sanchez with a dominant performance.
Nacho Monreal was the unlikely hero in the first half as he scored the opener inside three minutes before providing two assists for his Gunners' team-mates Alex Iwobi and Laurent Koscielny.
Alexandre Lacazette then added a fourth inside 22 minutes to end his recent goal drought as Wenger's men eased to a comfortable victory at the Emirates - Luka Milovojevic netted a late consolation for Palace.
More to follow
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next... read more
- 10:07 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 10:06 Man Utd news: Barcelona accept Paul Pogba defeat but WILL launch...
- 10:06 Liverpool news: Roberto Firmino sends fierce title warning to Man...
- 10:06 Police descend on 'severe' A158 crash involving combine harvester
- 10:06 Transfer News LIVE updates: Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool,...
- 10:06 Police discover body of man, 36, in Boston
- 10:05 Sheffield mum found dead in Ibiza was Manchester terror attack...
- 10:03 Man living in a caravan near abandoned quarry for FIVE years...
- 10:03 Barrow clothes bank offers to help as it is revealed parents spend...
- 10:02 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 10:01 Thieves use stolen tractor to bulldoze wall and steal cash machine
- 09:58 "Large amount" of pound coins stolen during burglary in Penrith
- 09:55 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 09:54 How they rated: Who impressed for Preston North End in their draw...
- 09:54 Stevenage 1-0 Morecambe - Shrimps remain without a goal or a point...
- 09:54 Backstreet Boys fans hurt in Oklahoma storm
- 09:51 Fire at disused primary school
- 09:51 Searches begin for boy, 12, missing from Leicestershire village
- 09:50 William Miller: how I failed to get away from my famous father
- 09:50 Irvine Welsh: ‘I thought Trainspotting would be a cult book, but...
- 09:49 How Manchester United could line up without Alexis Sanchez...
- 09:47 Hartlepool United player ratings: How did Pools perform v Maidenhead?
- 09:41 Leeds West Indian Carnival 2018: Focus should be on heritage and...
- 09:38 The big picture: Muholi’s searching gaze
- 09:39 Man arrested after Sutton stabbing
- 09:38 He read the news all day, oh boy: how Beatles ‘froze out’ George...
- 09:34 Meet Northumbria Police's newest recruit - Shire horse Harrison
- 09:32 Opinions are divided on what should happen to Wigton bank
- 09:29 Are holiday homes ruining the British seaside?
- 09:28 Motorcyclist killed in tragic accident