Appeal for information after suspected hate crime incident in Leamington
Police are appealing for information to a suspected hate crime incident in Leamington.
The suspected hate crime incident took place on St Fremund Way on Saturday January 20 around 12:15pm.
It was reported that three women were racially abused by another woman on a bus.
Another woman defended the victims and when she left the bus was verbally and physically assaulted.
Police are keen to ascertain the details of this incident and would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed it.
In addition police would like to speak to the person in the photo as they believe she may have information... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle