Anya Taylor-Joy: 'Whenever I’ve got a girlfriend role, I’ve sent it back'
Hi Anya, how’s your day been?
Pretty chilled. Doing press for this movie has actually been pretty wonderful because people are receiving it so well.
How do you think you’d manage doing a whole load of press for a movie people didn’t like or one that you didn’t like?
I’ve often thought about it actually, because at the beginning, when I first started doing press, there’s no way of preparing for it, so I used to give myself a really hard time and I would think ‘thank God I love the film’ – because otherwise it would be stressful. It’s fun to talk about a movie like this where it is quite dark... read more
- 21:49 Jack Monroe's five top cheap eating tips
- 21:40 James Fowler discusses Jack Ross partnership and their Premier...
- 21:40 Coach Mathers opts for St Johnstone stay ahead of Sunderland
- 21:39 Abuse victim bravely shares photos after campaign of violence from ex
- 21:38 New York gay pride parade marches toward 50th year with new purpose
- 21:22 Who won what at the 2018 Cheshire West Community and Voluntary Arts...
- 21:22 Chester curry house owner has jail term cut following £93k VAT fraud
- 21:20 Liverpool man said to be laying low in Amsterdam has been on the...
- 21:19 This is how long the scorching weather and temperatures will last...
- 21:15 Jesse Lingard laughs off Panama bruisers to help England find their...
- 21:15 Colombia’s triple hammer blow dumps Poland out of World Cup
- 21:14 Video: People take to the streets for Anti-Brexit march in Perth
- 21:10 Airbus Brexit remarks criticised by senior Conservative MP
- 21:08 Erdoğan claims victory in Turkish presidential election
- 21:01 James Rodriguez returns to resurrect Colombia as England dream of...
- 21:01 Barrow set to sizzle as temperatures rise this week
- 21:01 Finn Balor, John Cena or Shinsuke Nakamura – who should The...
- 21:00 Family tribute as retired British couple, 74 and 71, 'murdered' in...
- 20:57 Scottish gin maker snubs £80k investment from Dragons' Den tycoon
- 20:56 Spain can take nothing for granted against Morocco, says Busquets
- 20:55 Crash involving child in South Yorkshire prompts police appeal
- 20:55 Huge plumes of smoke seen across Merseyside as large fire breaks out
- 20:53 The parts of Birmingham where the gender pay gap is at its biggest
- 20:53 These are the top-earning degrees to study for Birmingham students
- 20:53 Ant's estranged wife Lisa Armstrong used his new lover as 'a skivvy'
- 20:53 Brits warned over halloumi shortage - and some are 'heartbroken'
- 20:53 How safe ten of the most popular apps are for children revealed -...
- 20:53 Robberies, queues for the Pink and when the mills shut - how...
- 20:36 Woman feeds family on reduced food for a week - here's what she...
- 20:30 Secret life of a swinger exposed as club shows off orgy bed, hot...